4

- THE NEW CEO -

Waking up early is one of Jennie's traits since she was young. She was never an owl because looking at the sunrise gave her the energy to continue her daily routines.

Today she woke earlier than it should be. She was anxious, excited to work at her new place. Their pay grade is also very good. It is higher when she worked as a business analyst. Kuma, her dog came to her, wiggling her furry tail, looking happy to see her.

"Hey Kuma... good morning... are you hungry?" Jennie went to take the food and let her dog eat. Kuma was softly barking at her happily making Jennie smile.

After the incident with Kai, Jennie got really traumatized by almost everyone, especially men. She flinched when a man touches her hands or something. She can sometimes cry. She will need to take sleeping pills at certain time because she was so scared of what happened. Kai still disturbs her from time to time but she managed to get Bam to threaten him and disappear. He is now the CEO of Kim Corp and he bragged to every woman he sees on how successful he is.

Jennie felt like something is going to happen today but she is now sure what so she dressed as good as she can and proceed to take the public transport to work. She is happy she got into the position she wants with good salary. Many people would not choose this as a profession as you need to always be with the boss but Jennie finds that challenging and wants to go through. She just hoped her boss is not some young horny bosses who only want their secretary's body.

Jennie reached the main lobby and admired the building. It looked so professional yet so comfy. All of the workers are really friendly at the same time. The CEO must be kind, she thought to herself. Once she reached receptionist, she was greeted with a big smile.

"Hello there! Welcome to Manoban Corp, how may I help you?" A man by the name of Jungkook on her tag greeted her.

"I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, reporting for my first day today." Jungkook starts to look at his computer and smile.

"Ah yes, Ms Kim? Secretary of our CEO here?" Jennie nods in agreement and Jungkook smiled again.

"One moment Ms. Kim, let me get the General Manager to take you in." Jennie let him does his job and she heard he was calling someone by the name of Ms Jisoo to take her in.

"You may sit first, Ms Kim. Ms Jisoo Kim will take you in in 10 minutes." Jennie nods, returning his smile and thank him for his assistance.

Jennie was looking up and down, left and right, admiring the building when she saw a very beautiful young lady with a heart-shaped lips coming towards her.

"Ms Kim?" Jennie nods and stands to shake her hands.

"I'm Jisoo Kim, the general manager of Manoban Corp. Nice to meet you.." Jisoo shakes her hand and talks in her mind saying how beautiful Jennie is with her cat eyes. But of course, Rose will always beat anyone because her love for Rose can never be taken away.

"Ms. Kim, I'm Jennie reporting for my first day..." Jisoo just waved her off.

"You can call me Ms. Kim here but if you happened to meet me outside, you can just call me Jisoo ok?" Jennie nods smiling.