3

JENNIE'S POV

The past few days here with Lisa and seeing her happy means the world to me. I would do everything in my power to make her happy.

I was stroking her hair as she's asleep after our love making in our private jacuzzi and then I thought it wasn't enough so we continued after our shower and she passed out.

"I can't believe you're mine, I'm so lucky." I whispered.

I need to call Lisa's mum tomorrow, I mentally reminded myself.

"Hello?" Lisa's mum greeted once she picked up the call.

"Auntie, it's me, Jennie," I replied.

"Is Lisa okay?" She sounded a little worried.

"Yes yes, she's much better actually, she isn't having anymore nightmares," I shared with her.

I heard her let out a breath of relief, "I'm so glad to hear that."

"There's something I would like to talk to you and uncle about, does he happen to be with you? Could you out me on speaker please?" I asked.

"Hello Jennie!" Lisa's dad greeted cheerfully.

"Hello uncle! Erm... There's ... There's something I would like to speak to the both of you about.. Erm... I..." I never felt so nervous! "Uncle, auntie, I... I would like to seek your permission to marry Lisa. I know we've not been together long, but I'm in love with your daughter. I promise I will love and respect her for the rest of my life."

There was silence for 2 seconds.

"Of course! Oh my goodness! You have our blessings Jennie!" I heard the mixture in response from the other side.

"Thank you uncle, thank you auntie!"

"Shouldn't you be calling us mom and dad like Lisa already?" Uncle teased.

"Dad, mom..." I addressed.

"That's what I like to hear," Dad replied.

I ended the call in time when Lisa walked into the room after her shower.

"Who were you on the line with babe?" Lisa asked.

"Had to settle something. All's good now. We can meet Jisoo and Rose after you get dressed." Lisa seem to have bought it.

"Do we really have to go back tonight?" Jisoo whined and we laughed.

"Unfortunately, yes. I hope my cafes are still standing." Lisa replied dramatically.

"Yeah, and I have a meeting with Mr Cole tomorrow afternoon. Why did he have to pick a Saturday for a meeting?" I ranted and Lisa stroked my cheek.

"Babe, if you want we could extend for 2 more days, we'll return Sunday night and we'll make it in time for work on Monday," Rose suggested and Jisoo's face lit up.

"You'd be okay with that?" Jisoo asked excitedly.

Rose giggled and replied, "I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't okay with it right?"

Jisoo immediately took out her phone and book their flights and called the hotel to make the arrangements.

"Okay, I booked our return flights. The jet is all yours!" Jisoo leaned back into her seat and ate happily.

"Have a safe flight girls!" Jisoo and Rose waved as Lisa and I hopped into our ride to the airport. We waved back when we got in.