8

Jennie POV

I didn't mean to hurt her like that... I don't know what came into me I was just angry at her for acting this way.

Until she teared up, that's when I realise I'm the mean one here. She's trying to make things better between us but I was so stubborn.

She's back to her cheerful self now and her appetite is good. This precious fiancé of mine can really change me from one emotion to another really quickly.

The things I would do for her... Speaking of that, I still can't believe I shot a guy just to save Lili. I mean, I had to. He was being such an asshole and Lili was struggling to breathe.

All that was in my head that time is about what Lili told me if a person having an asthma attack and there's no inhaler, they are literally minutes from death.

What else made me panicked when I didn't bring a spare while Jeongyeon's spare and the inhaler in the waterproof bag went missing. Not to forget we were stranded on an island where there's no medical help at all so Lili's life was at its peak.

I find it worrying that Lili didn't ask me about the Raymond or the fact that I just killed someone. Maybe it's because she thinks it was a need to do so too.

"Waeyo? You don't like the food?" She asked and I shook my head.

"It's not that... I'm just..." I sighed and stood up before walking towards her side of the table.

I sat on her lap and wrap my arms around her neck.

"I'm really sorry I hurt your feelings... I didn't mean to, love. I don't want to see you cry anymore." I whispered and she kissed my head.

"It's okay... Let's put the past behind us. My love for you didn't change one bit. If there's any changes, it's probably because I fell more deeper for you. Now don't worry about it and eat, arasso? Do you want me to feed you?" She whispered as she hugged me and I nodded.

She started feeding me and staring lovingly.

I can't wait to go back Korea. I'm worried of mummy and daddy.

Once we landed, we went straight to the hospital to visit mummy and daddy.

When we reached the ward, I saw mummy and daddy sitting at the couch area side by side having tea.

"Mummy, daddy. Are you okay? Can I hug you both?" I asked and they both opened their arms.

"My princess is worried? Aish! I'm fine my dear... Come and sit between us." Mummy and daddy rubbed my back as I hugged them both at once.

"How did it happened? Was it a setup?" I asked worriedly.

"Honestly, we don't know yet. The security team is checking if there's any suspicious activity before the fire itself. We are still waiting for their update." Daddy explained and I nodded.

"Yah, did you forget you have another daughter here?" Lili pouted and I giggled.

I kissed mummy's and daddy's cheek before standing up and let Lili approach her parents.

"Aigoo... Look at my daughter all jealous and left out..." Mummy giggled as she responded to Lili's hug.

I was about to call Halmeoni when suddenly Halmeoni came in with Baby Lucas who is getting mesmerised by a balloon bigger than him.

"Baby!" I called out for Lucas and he looked around confusedly.