6

MOONBYUL POV

"Lisa you need to calm down. Falling In love is not wrong and falling for her is not wrong either. Yes I told you so many times to be careful but it's just you. We don't choose who we fall in love with because sometimes we fall without even realizing it. There's nothing wrong to what the way you feel you do " I said and smile at her but she was so lost.

"I don't know byul...I don't anymore" she said and wipe her tears and chuckles like crazy. "Maybe she's right. Maybe there's no really called Love"

"No Lisa. We have different perspectives and Love does exist but Jennie hasn't realized it yet and when the time comes she will realize what she lost" I said because the last thing I want is her to believe that love is just right.

"Lisa you need to listen to me. Your world is not just only spinning around Jennie. You already did enough for her and now let her do something for you. You're not a coward woman you used to be so now just go to your sister and apologize or talk to her or whatever just fix things for you and your sisters because that's the most important thing. You're worthy and If you and Jennie are really meant she will find her ways back to you. Let her realize things that will make her learn her lesson because at the end of the day...you already do your part" I said as If I'm comforting a married woman who had a problem with her wife.

2

She nodded in understanding. "You're right...I need to talk to my sisters and Jisoo I need to explain things to them and apologized" she said and look down.

"I hate to say this but even I'm really mad to Jennie for what she did to you...I want her for you too because she makes you happy but Lisa you can't just sulk all day and cried and get drunk. Jennie is not the only person around you" I said and she just nodded. "Let her realize what she lost. Don't beg for her to love you because you're better than that lalisa. You don't need to give her the damn satisfaction"

2

She was about to say something when my phone rang. I fish it and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Moonbyul! Our boss is already asking for your presence!" Wendy said.

"Okay! I'm on my way!" I said before hanging up.

I look at Lisa and stand up. "Lisa I really need to go now. I'm sorry if I can stay long but I want you to call me when you need me. I'm always here for you so please let me help you okay?" I said and she nodded before standing up too.

1

"I'm sorry to disturb you Moonbyul but I really appreciate your help...You really make me realize about a lot of things and I want to thank you for that. You never leave me" she said and I hug her.

"That's what's best friend do right?" I said and she nodded. "Now smile and don't put that sour face because it's not suited" I said and laugh and she smiles but it's fake. "Let me drop you there" I said but she shook her head.

"No...I still need to go somewhere else" she said and I frown.

"Where?" I ask but she just shook her head.

"Okay! Please take care of your self Lalisa. You're a worthy person so never forget that" I said before I hug her and go out of the café.