2

Jennie POV

"TWO WINS IN A ROW!" I cheered in Jisoo's face who was pretending to cry. Had Lisa not told me she was a drama major, I would've actually believed I made her cry.

1

"You should teach me how to cry. I need to for my music video." I told Jisoo as she led me to the kitchen for another drink.

"My skills don't go for free, sweetheart." She winked and I smiled at how she seemed to be loosening up with me. "I have to admit, I thought you were a total bitch when I heard about you. Lisa never bad talked just to be clear but I hated what you did."

I nodded, that was also justified. Jisoo seemed to be really protective of Lisa and I didn't blame her. Had someone done that to Rosie, I'd probably be worse. I wouldn't be extending the olive branch like Jisoo is.

"I think you're pretty cool, which is mind blowing because I'm a fan of you. Actually able to have this conversation in person." She pinched my cheek and I groaned, hating when people did that. "Whatever happens with you two, don't hurt her. Or I'll hunt you down and gut you."

I smirked, "You threaten people like me. I like that."

Jisoo laced our arms and marched us towards Lisa and Rosé who were dancing. "Remember how I said I hated her? I take it back a bit."

"A bit?!" I laughed, almost spilling my beer that Jisoo poured me. Lisa smiled at us, but then pouted. Rosé rolled her eyes and glared at Jisoo.

"Jennie don't go stealing my Unnie."

"I don't know, Lili." I put my arm around Jisoo's shoulder, "I think she's my Unnie now."

"Ladies there's enough of this sexiness to go around," Jisoo pretended to twerk and Lisa whined.

10

"I definitely taught you how to do that better!" Lisa went to grab Jisoo's hips but before I could stop myself, I slapped her hand away. She looked up at me in confusion and I smiled sheepishly.

3

"Sorry my hand twitched." What a lame fucking excuse. I saw Rosé laughing behind her purse and I flipped her off, making it look like I was scratching my eye with my middle finger.

3

"Irene! Come dance with us!" Jisoo shouted and I felt my smile drop. Irene was that beautiful Korean that tried getting Lisa in bed with her. Lisa in bed I remembered that and scolded myself for thinking about this in public.

Now that I think of it, Lisa's abs were on full display in that crop top and her legs looked amazing in the jeans.

"Want to take a picture?" Lisa's voice cut me out of my staring and I felt my cheeks burning. Thankfully the others were busy dancing otherwise I'm sure Jisoo wouldn't let that down.

"Sorry." I muttered and looked down at my cup. "You look really nice."

"Thanks," Lisa winked and slung her arm around my shoulders. "By the way, I wouldn't have really gone with Irene and Wendy. I don't share in bed."

I felt my nipples harden when she whispered the last part to me and glared at her, knowing she was trying to tease me.

9

"How much have you had to drink?"

"A cup or two, so trust me I'm well aware of what I'm saying." Her hand slipped up my shirt suddenly and I gasped, from how cold it was and how bold she was being in public.