4

"Hey."

Her wife's voice wasn't enough to make Lisa turn her eyes away from her laptop. After they finished lunch, an idea struck the ash blonde and she did not waste any time. She had to immediately put it into words, and she was intent on not letting anything or anyone distract her.

"I only start to function after my third cup of coffee. Bring me a cup by the pool, will you?"

Jennie stood by Lisa's right, her arms on her hips. That, the ash blonde could make out with her peripheral vision; a sign that the actress was getting impatient. Still without tearing her eyes away from the task at hand, Lisa just grumbled a response.

"Just what are you gonna do without me?"

"Are you going to make me a cup of coffee or what?" Jennie rolled her eyes, watching her wife as she continued to type away in her laptop.

"You know, that attitude is not really going to get you what you want." Lisa blindingly pointed at Jennie's direction with her right hand; her eyes remained fixed on the laptop, scanning what she had written down so far.

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Lili, darling?" Jennie called in the sweetest voice she could muster.

The change in Jennie's tone twisted the ash blonde's expression into a grimace. And with a sickeningly sweet smile on her face, the brunette continued.

"I'd love it if you could bring me a cup of coffee by the pool... please?"

That last part did it.

It's not everyday that you'd hear Jennie Kim say the word 'please'. So, finally, Lisa tore her eyes from her laptop, but she didn't have time to let the victory smile form on her face. The sight before her immediately blew her away, and it seemed like her tongue was blown away as well because no word came out of her mouth.

Her wife stood barefoot in the dining room, her dark hair cascading down her shoulders in beautiful big waves, covering her shoulders but not the rest of the skin exposed by the two-piece bikini she was wearing.

And damn, red looked so good on her.

"Please, hon?"

Lisa felt like she was trapped in haze, her head nodding an involuntary yes.

After she got the response that she wanted, Jennie grinned, and started heading to the pool at the back of the house, a pair of brown eyes following her.

Spellbound, Lisa kept her eyes trained on Jennie, but didn't realize that as she turned her body around, the chair tilted. It was too late when the chair tipped backwards, sending the ash blonde on a stumble down the floor. Needless to say, the loud clanking sound of furniture sent Jennie rushing back in time to see her wife pushing herself up from the floor, and brushing invisible dirt off her clothes.

When Lisa got on her feet, Jennie was already in front of her, an eyebrow raised and arms crossed at the red-faced writer.

"Done checking me out?"

"I wasn't checking you out."