4

Lisa's POV

Kissing Jennie...it felt surreal. I was expecting she'd push me away but she didn't. I felt her hand at the back of my neck and she pulled me closer instead.

"I love you..." I managed to mumble.

She didn't respond but she took my left hand and guided it to her waist.

"Lisa..." She stopped the kiss after a while but she put our foreheads together.

I smiled then pecked her lips once more.

"I have to go to work. Would you like to stay or you're going back to your hotel?" She asked when she already stood up and was about to go back to her room.

"I love you..." I told her again without answering her question. She just giggled and winked at me before proceeding to her room.

I am happy. So happy.

I would go back to my hotel. One of my dad's trusted personnel started introducing me on how to run our business. Eventually I'd need to manage it myself and I want to be that kind of person that my family can rely on. We have around 2 hours a day session online. Or can be more depending on what needed to be discussed. Or she'll asked me to go the company's website and get myself more familiar with every detail available there.

Yes, I've been shitty since Jennie left me but my dad convinced me to try and fix my life so I can have a better future that I can offer to the one I'd like to spend my life with. I've no regrets I listened to him.

Jennie went out of her room all ready for work. She looks amazing I just want to keep her for myself and not let the world see how amazing this woman I am in love with really is.

"Lisa...I'm melting." I heard her little protest.

"You look so mesmerizing I can't help but look at you!"

"Oh my God! Don't." But she's showing me her gummy smile and that means she's actually liking my lame compliments on her.

"You are so beautiful, Jennie." I told her in a more serious tone and she blushed.

"You always know the right words to say, Lisa. I won't deny I kinda miss hearing those from you."

I smiled. She knows I mean every word that I'm saying right now.

"Can I take a quick shower before we leave?"

"Yeah. Sure. It's quite early anyway. You going back to your hotel?"

"Yes. But I will fetch you after work and I'll make sure to bring you somewhere nice. Deal?"

"Ahmmm...okay! Now go and shower, baby. I mean Lisa!"

She's blushing even more and it's really cute.