4

JENNIE KIM

I had one the best days of my life because it's the day when Lisa confessed to me. I can't explain how happy I was. Yes was, until my bodyguard came ruining our moment.

Its not his fault, he was only doing his job. But now we are in a slightly huge problem. Want to know what? Well when I was about to kiss her again. My bodyguard interrupted us.

Her lips are so tempting.

Okay so here is what happened. Someone took a picture of Lisa and I. My bodyguard saw him, but he was too late to catch him. The guy already ran away.

We are back in my family house with Lisa pacing back and forth in front of me worrying about what he managed to capture. And she is also worried about me because this will affect me more.

"Lisa calm down" I told her for the nth time. Finally I stood in front of her holding her by her arms, hmm strong and firm muscles.. not the time Jennie, to stop her. "This happens all the time Lisa. You don't have to worry about anything. We will be fine."

"What about your management and company" Lisa asked still worried about me.

"What about them?" I just shrugged and pulled her with me to the couch. Jisoo is trying to get a lead about to photographer to get the pictures from him and Rosie was kind enough to give us some privacy. They were happy to know about us and teased us a lot. But they are one of the few people we trust right now so a bit of teasing is acceptable.

"You know the contract, this will mess up your public image. Also I don't want the world to know about us like this. Not before I ask you to be my girlfriend." She said frowning and I couldn't help but smile.

"Ask me now than." I told her and she looked at me confused, "Huh" she said. I smiled and told her again "Ask me to be you girlfriend now than Lisa."

1

"Umm I-I wanted it to be special. You deserve special. You will have to wait miss Kim." she said with a slight blush.

I palmed one of her cheek and kissed her on the other one, I am addicted, and let my hand stay there. "I don't care about anyone else but You and me. We will get through this." She smiled and hugged me.

2

"We are so cheesy Jennie. I used to laugh at moments like these." Lisa said and I smiled more "And as you said we are in this together. So I need you to tell me if anything goes south. And I need you to trust me with this and with everything that's coming for us." I was a bit confused, she sounded really serious but I shrugged it off.

"Okay. I will" I said and she hugged me tighter.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

The picture of Lisa and Jennie hugging in the park was all over the news the next day. One good thing was Lisa's face was not visible and it was just a hug so they can just say it was a friendly hug.

But the bad thing was they don't know if that was the only picture the paparazzi took.

Jennie was called for a meeting with the CEO and her management the same day they came back from Busan.

She was expecting that call so she was ready to face them.

"Good Morning Miss Kim" she heard not-so-welcoming tone of her boss. "Please take a seat" he said and Jennie sat down after greeting him back, Not showing any signs of guilt or intimidation.

Most people get intimidated at these kind off situations but not Jennie Kim. It was one of the reasons she has reached such heights in her career.

Being Kim has it's advantages. She was trained to lead and intimate others instead of getting intimidated by them.