10

LISA POV

1

"Jennie Kim...My love. I understand how surprising this situation is. I can't guarantee a perfect marriage, but I can guarantee that I will make you the happiest person alive on this earth, where all I know is that both you and I are just existing. Jennie, I want to spend every second of my life running with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you till we both die. I want to marry you not only for that reason, but also because marriage and raising a child are difficult tasks. Living our lives is difficult, and I want you to be the person I can rely to when the things get tough. I want us to be together while we face these challenges." I stated as I bite my lower lips to prevent myself from too much rambling.

I can feel their eyes are really looking intently at us. Jennie's eyes are all scattered but she's stopping herself to burst out.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim I love you so much and I-...would you spend your life with me?...will you marry me?" I ask as my eyes sparkled brightly in happiness.

Jennie's tears eventually fall on her cheeks. Some of you might think this is a very dramatic scene but hell. You will never know the feeling until you find the one for you. You will never know until someone kneel in front of you and ask you to be with her forever.

"I d-do...I will!" She said and all the animals that you can tell gone crazy in my tummy. I put the ring on her finger with a bright smile on my face and stand up before hugging her and lift her in happiness. She rest her head on my chest and she burst out in happiness. It's a tear of joy you all!

It felt great to hear it from her. It felt great to listen to it while I'm down there kneeling in front of her and asking her to marry me desperately but lovingly. "I love you, Lisa. So much" she said and pull out and kiss my lips. I kiss her back and smiled between our kisses.

We heard cheered from behind so we pull out. "This is amazing. We just got official three days ago and we're already engaged" Jennie said and we chuckled.

"There's nothing impossible on us" I said and peck on her lips. "I love you, Jen" I added and held her hand and we go back to the seat.

"OMG! I'M GONNA BE AUNTIE!" Chaeng squealed.

"Shut up girl. They just got engaged and baby is already in your mind" Ryujin said ad roll her eyes. "ANYWAYS! PLEASE GIVE ME NEPHEW" She excitedly said and I scoff.

What's really wrong with them?

I didn't mind them instead I look at Taehyung. "How about you too? You're getting married too right?" I ask and they shook their head.

"Huh? Why?" Jennie asks beside me.

"Tzuyu's pregnant to our first baby so we decided to just get married when she already gave birth which is after 8 months so I presume you two will be the first to get married than us" V said and they laugh.

"Congratulation to both of you Lisa and Jennie. I know this is really unexpected but it makes me happy knowing Jennie will permanently have someone to be with. That stubborn doesn't want to be with us so I'm very happy that she already has someone to take care of her and vice versa" Jennie's mom said and smile at me.

"Thank you for letting me have your daughter Mrs. Kim. Thank you for trusting" I sincerely let out and stand up was about to bow at her again but she stop me.