Part Two MORE THAN MILES

"I miss you already. Wish I could go home and be with you. I love you so much."

12

One.

"I hope to see you soon, baby. I love you, remember that."

4

Two.

"Wait a little more, we'll be together. I love you."

1

Three.

"I'm sorry, I got to go. Goodbye Jennie. I love you."

1

Four.

"It's over, Jennie. I'm sorry. Lisa wouldn't say a word. But believe me, she loved you."

2

Five.

~

Who willingly waits and holds on to someone that doesn't want you anymore? That's just ridiculous and torturous at the same time, right? Jennie thought.

2

But it's Lisa Manoban. So, she's more than willing to go through that. Even if another five years would pass.

5

Scratch that. It's time to get up and know what happened. To know where did those I love you's go. To know why Lisa wanted to end all of these. Why Lisa decided to leave and stay for more than a thousand miles. And why in a span of five years, Lisa Manoban suddenly stayed out of Jennie's life.

7

In their lives.

"Time to go, Jen." Chaeyoung yelled from downstairs. Jennie looked at herself from one last time, before heaving a deep sigh. You'll get her back. Jennie told herself one more time.

5

If she had let Lisa put all the efforts five years ago, then it's time for Jennie to do her part. Because, it's Lisa. And being kept in the dark for years as to why Lisa had wanted them to be over, Jennie would at least like to find out. Though it took Jennie a couple of years, waiting and trying to do as what Lisa told her, to forget about her. Jennie couldn't comply.

1

And maybe, just maybe, she could change Lisa's mind. So, they could proceed to what Lisa had asked her two years after Lisa had moved to Bangkok,

Do you think you'll want to spend the rest of your life with me? I mean, I'm not going to propose yet. Just thinking."

2

The thing is, Jennie would've said yes even if Lisa hadn't dropped the question yet. She had never been so sure her whole life. But it's Lisa.

"Alright Jendeuk, time to get your girl." Jisoo winked at the feline eyed girl who flashed a small smile. She nodded before grabbing her luggage.

Jennie knew that something isn't right, though she would kind of understand Lisa's change of heart, she keeps thinking that maybe the taller girl can't handle long distance relationship. What Jennie wouldn't understand is that, why did Lisa had also cut off her connections with her friends. Even Jisoo.

5

And why all of a sudden? After what they'd been through, why would Lisa suddenly leave her hanging?