13

WENDY POV

It's Christmas night and I'm here inside of my room alone. My mother and father are downstairs along with our relatives. It's always like that here every Christmas.

And I'm always want to be alone here in my room every Christmas. I don't know but I feel sad. Well, who wouldn't sad? My friends are celebrating their Christmas with their own family while I'm all alone here.

I envy them. I just wish I can change the environment of my Christmas. You know have my own family too and celebrate every occasion. You know what I mean.

I miss Joy. I really do but I never regret breaking up with her because it helps the both of us but sometimes I'm thinking If what If I forgave her that time? If I did maybe I already have a family.

But as I said I never regret it cause It changes both of us and we learn from our mistakes.

I'm always reminiscing our moments every time I'm alone. Like this, I'm reminiscing my holiday with her when we're still in high school.

I remember that Christmas I help her to sneak out to her family and spend Christmas with me. That was the best Christmas because I'm with her. I wonder when it will going to happen again.

Did she think about me too? Do you think she still loves me like before? I wish she still.

I wish It's not too late for us.

10:27 Pm in Korea

JOY POV

9:27 Am in US

Lying flat in my bed and staring at the ceiling. It's Christmas here today and the snow Is falling. I knew it cause my curtain is open and I can see it through my window.

I'm too lazy to stand up because I'm tired. I don't know why but my body is really not in the mood to do something. Joy is too lazy.

Christmas here is not boring because they really celebrate it here unlike in Korea. Every night you will hear kids singing in front of your house and they will greet you with Merry Christmas.

It's not like I'm saying that Korea's Christmas is boring. It's just like they not usually celebrate it but my friends do.

I suddenly miss them. I miss hanging out with them and I miss a certain person too. I remember our holidays. She's my partner in crime because she's always helping me to sneak out to my homophobic parents.

I miss her. I miss my wendy. If I just can turn back the time I will never do a shits mistakes. But yeah I already did and I can't do anything but regret it.

I'm sure my friends and Wendy are still mad at me. I wonder If they still remember me? Well maybe not. Who would like to remember such a cheater like me? yeah I also consider myself a cheater because that was what they said.

"Joy! Wake up already you need to go to the grocery for our dinner later!" My mom yells behind my door.

"Ugh! Okay I'm coming!" I said even I'm still lying on my bed.