8

LISA POV

We arrived here 20 minutes ago and we split into three. But I don't know why I end up alone. I don't know If I leave them or they leave me but whatever. I don't care about myself I'm worried about my son.

Since we arrive here the gunshots never stop. I'm walking alone looking right and left to see if there's a foe. To be honest I'm kinda nervous but hell! Should I complain about it here?!.

I go inside of the fire exit. I decided to used this to go upstairs because If I go to the main stairs they might catch me.

I was walking up carefully to not to make a noise. But someone shoots at my place. I look up and saw them. I quickly hide at the wall.

They never stop firing at my spot. I let them until they're out of bullets. Once They stop firing I came out and I rained bullets on them. Serves y'all right bitches!.

"Ahhhhh!! Dumb shits!!" I said as I fire and fire at them Until I can't see them standing anymore. Of course, they've already knocked out.

I continue walking upstairs. I saw tree doors and open them one by one. I kick the first one and saw none but drugs. He's really an addict. I kick the second door and just saw drugs again. Bullshit! Where did he bring Daehan If all of this room is full of drugs?!

I sigh and Kick the third door. But I saw complete darkness. I was about to walk out when I heard someone crying. It's a cry that will break your heart. That someone Is mumbling something and I completely heard It.

"M-mom...D-Dad.." Fuck! I'm not sure If it's Lucas but I ran inside again and call him.

"L-Lucas?" I can't help but tear up. Shit!. "Come here...It's Dada." I Said. Why the hell it's completely dark!.

I heard a few steps towards me Until I felt that someone hug my legs. I didn't waste time and kneel and hug him. Even we didn't see each other face I'm completely sure It's Lucas. I can feel it.

He cried more the moment I hugged him. "It's me, Lucas. It's Dada please don't cry. We will go home now." I said I was about to carry him when someone claps loudly and the light turns on.

"Great Job Lisa Manoban!" He said and laugh evilly. Fucking Hanbin!. He walks inside with Daniel beside him who Is smirking at us. They have 3 men to their back to so I can't move. This is so hard for me!.

"Planning to sneak your son e?" He said.

"Are you dumb?! Who're parents will leave their child with a satan like you?!" I angrily yell.

"Of course you!" He said and smirk. "Don't you remember? You left them with me in four years then you'll come again and ruin my plan? You're really something Manoban!"

"You will not get my Son and Jennie until I'm alive! You'll not get them!" I said.

"Who said I want your sons? I just want my Jennie! and to make that happen you and your sons need to die!" He said and pointed a gun at us.

"Why are you doing this to us?! Why don't you just let us be and leave us alone!" I yell.

"Because I want you to die Manoban! Since then! Since then I want to kill you but you're just lucky you're always surviving!" He said and glared at me. "But now. I'm sure you'll not survive anymore!" He said and laugh.

I felt nervous once h pointed a gun on Lucas's head. I hide Lucas at my back. "Kill me! Come on Kill me! But don't you dare touch my sons!" I said and point my gun at him and pull the trigger. But to my fate. No bullets come out. I tried to pull the trigger so many times but I'm really out of the bullet.