5

Lisa POV

I woke up with a perfect view today. A naked Nini. She's so beautiful and last night, we took each other's virginity.

1

I never thought sex would be that amazing but wow... I'm so aroused and content with her. She's perfect in my eyes. I can't believe she was that diva snob I encountered when I was still a kid.

---Flashback---

Lisa 5 year old POV

"Halmeoni, why do I have to go to the village? Why can't you just teach the people here in the city? Isn't it more convenient?" I asked Halmeoni who was all ready to leave for the MNB Enterprise helicopter.

"Lisa sweetie, the village people need an English education more than the city people do. At least if one day when the superiors of the countries decide to remove all villages, the villagers can still come to the city and make a living." Halmeoni explained to me and I nodded.

"Are there children of the same age as me there? Can I play with them? Please, Halmeoni? I promise to be good!" I said and Halmeoni looked at Mummy and Daddy.

"Arasso, I tell you what. You do a good deed today and at the same time, control your temper, you'll get that toy you wanted the other day. Deal?" Halmeoni offered her hand.

"Deal! I will give them chocolates!" I said as I ran into my room to grab a tin bucket of chocolate Mummy and Daddy bought for me when they went to Switzerland.

+

I kissed mummy and daddy before holding Halmeoni's hand while another hand carried that bucket of chocolates.

We got into the MNB Enterprise helicopter. My family's company! One day I will open my own company once I'm older. I want to have my name on my company and own a helicopter just like this one!

When we reached the village, I followed Halmeoni everywhere she went. She was greeted by a bunch of kids and adults. They love Halmeoni.

"Lisa precious, what is your plan? When do you want to give out the chocolates?" Halmeoni asked as she squatted in front of me.

I looked around.

"I want to be one of your students in class! After class is done, I will wait by the door and give the chocolates to them!" I said and Halmeoni nodded in agreement.

"Arasso! Come on, let's go. Today is their 2nd day of school." Halmeoni said as she held my hand and we walked into a small hut.

Minutes later kids in the mixture of ages came in. And then I saw one girl who caught my attention. The reason for this was, firstly, she wore a ridiculous amount of bracelets on her right hand. Secondly, she was late for school and lastly, she was very snobbish.

"Hello hello! Sorry I'm late. My limousine's tyre was punctured along the way. I had to call my helicopter to pick me up." The snobbish girl said the moment she entered the hut.

"Stop it, Jennie. We all know you live next door." One of the students said and that snobbish girl pouted cutely.

1

She sat down beside me and put all her attention on Halmeoni who is teaching them about verbs.