9

Jisoo POV

Rosie woke up early today but since I'm tired and healing from my wound, my beautiful wifey brought Rosie out to the living room.

Chaeyoung kept coming to the room to check on me every few minutes. I swear, having a wife is so nice... I feel so loved.

"Honey... You sure you okay?" Chaeyoung came into the room for the 5th time and I nodded.

"Sleep with me... I want to hug you..." I said softly and she look at the living room.

"But Rosie is alone outside..." She said and I grabbed my phone.

"I'll call a nanny to take care of Rosie and Tom to cook for us. I'm hungry but maybe I'll nap a few more hours." I said and Chaeyoung nodded.

Tom and the nanny only took 15 minutes to appear at our doorstep so my wifey came back to bed to cuddle with me.

My hands roamed around her body.

"Chichu baby... I thought you're tired..." She said as she caressed my cheeks.

"How can I control myself if you smell good and your hair is wet, giving the sexy vibe?" I asked her and she giggled.

"If we do this, you'll be more tired..." She said and I nodded.

"Then let me just touch you until I fall asleep." I whispered as flip her so I can back hug her and massage her breast.

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to suppressed her moans.

"I love you, beautiful." I whispered as I kissed her neck and sniffed her.

Fuck... I'm getting a boner. Chaeyoung smells so good all the time I'm easily turned on by her scent.

"Hsss... Mmgghh...." I moaned as I rubbed my crotch at her back.

I can't control myself.

"Baby... I want you now." I pouted.

"Come here, love. After this, rest well arasso?" She said as she removed her pants.

I pulled down my pyjamas pants and boxers.

I trapped her as I leaned both my hands beside her head.

She assisted my dick to position to her pussy.

"You ready?" I asked her and she locked her legs around my waist and tighten it causing my dick to slide in easily.

"Unnnhhh! Baby... ahh! I love you... Chichuuuuunhhhh! Y-yessss!" I whispered as her body arched.

I hugged her neck and rammed her. Fucking hell she's so hot.

When I felt the climax, I slowed down with long strokes and hard pushes. She loves it.

"Aaannhhggggh! CHICHUUU! IM- UMMMHHH!" She screamed as I went for the last crazy speed pounding before releasing in her.

"A-ahhh..." She shut her eyes and her leg trembled, fidgeting as she rides her orgasm.

I kissed her forehead and sniffed her possessively.

She's mine... Only I can have her. Only I can devour her. Kim Chaeyoung. I will protect our family till the day I die. I would kill anyone who do you wrong.