5

The tops got a good scolding from their partners for attracting too much attention. Jisoo was happy to be single but she was a little sad that Rosie was distant now. Did she do anything wrong?

Lisa had the worst of all. Jennie still angry even after so much scolding, and the worst- getting so many hits and more scolding from Rosie too. She just reasoned out that she promised not to use bike again and it was a jet ski, totally opposite and a lot more safer.

1

As it was decided Jisoo and Seulgi paid for their dinner because they lost the bet. And about the other bet no one won. Because the person who won was a kid around 16 years. And none of them guessed he will be that good.

After their night routine, Lisa tried to console Jennie but she ended up sleeping on her own bed. No cuddles today.

JENNIE KIM

I was not angry at Lisa but the the girls who were surrounding her. People don't know how to mind their own business. It was a lot of emotion so I just ignored Lisa and didn't talk to her much.

Right now she is sleeping peacefully. And I'm awake like an owl. That's a part of me where, when I feel too much emotions I can't sleep and write. I write lyrics for the songs at these moments and they turn out great because they are filled with emotion. And at this moment I'm writing a song about Jealousy.

I wrote a song about Lisa and me before we were girlfriends too. At first I didn't knew I was writing about Lisa but later when I found about my feelings in Jeju, I knew it was about her and I all along. No one knows but that song is a part of my new album.

Jennie's Notes

Co-comparison is killin' me slowly
I think, I think too much
'Bout kids who don't know me
I'm so sick of myself
I'd rather be, rather be
Anyone, anyone else
But jealousy, jealousy (yeah)

2

After some writing or should we say typing in the notes of her phone, she found herself going on Lisa's bed to cuddle and sleep with her. She tried her best not to wake Lisa up but she did.

When Jennie laid down, Lisa wrapped her arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She mumbled the words "I missed you... and you smell good." with a pause before dozing off again. It was like she was sleep talking but when the next morning Lisa knew how Jennie came in her territory at night, Jennie guessed the obvious- it was not sleep talking.

***

The next few days were usual. Both the tops and bottoms getting Jealous and than having a nice make out session later on. Or more for Satzu and Seulrene. Jisoo and Rosie were awkward as they were still getting in terms with their feelings toward each other and at this moment when they needed space from each other to sought them out they were sharing a room.

Jenlisa's make out session grew a tid bit more intense as Lisa had nothing to hide now. Maybe till the end of their trip they will do more?

***

We went to the Fern Grotto Cruise yesterday. It was a morning or the afternoon cruising down the peaceful and beautiful Wailua River. We booked it for the whole day though as we will be staying and enjoying and taking pictures. It has specially designed river boats that will take you up the river to Fern Grotto where you will get to walk around and see the cave for which the area is named. On board there will be live entertainment and opportunities for all the guests to join in so it will be a fun experience.

The past few days we did many adventures activities like Zip lining, hiking to tour the east and north side of the island. We also did mountain tubing which was really fun.