2

Let's fast forward, after 3 months of that happening my family and Kim's are planning to reunite me with that cat -eyed woman right away. At the first I disagreed and did not want to accept my mother's proposal to marry the woman who had hurt me after so many years. But if you thinking back, I am also getting older, the company is also more advanced after the hard work I did in the past and I also need someone on my side to care and love about me like everyone else. I wanted to have a small family before turning 30s by having two children with me.

I am still single because no woman dares to approach me because of my temperament. Deep in the corner of my heart I wanted to have a woman in my room, kitchen and living room in my house every morning to giving back that quiet and dark atmosphere into the happiness.

ON OTHERS SIDE

"It's already late the night, where do you want to go, Jennie", asked Mr. Kim to his daughter.

"I want to go out to eat with my friend", replied Jennie simply while looked at her Dad.

"Which friend? That useless boy?"

"You have no right to say like that to him. He is very kind to me!"

"Ever since you became friend with him, have you dared to raise your voice at me? I'm your father, and he is nobody for you", replied Mr. Kim with cold tone.

"You shouldn't say that to him. He is good and never does bad things to me and I love him!", shouted Jennie loudly and got slapped on her cheeks by Mr. Kim slightly.

"I've never taught you to be so rude, Jennie Kim. You get wilder after the guy often takes you out late at night and goes to indecent places"

"You never slapped me! How could you, Dad", added Jennie then ran to her bedroom while crying.

"Honey, what happens?", asked Mrs. Kim came from somewhere.

"Our daughter has become more rude and wild since she befriends with that boy. We need to marry her with Lisa as soon as possible", say Mr. Kim with serious.

Next Week
Our family was invited by them to come to this huge and luxurious Kim's "mansion" which is in the middle of an elite residential area. Chaeyoung and I were also together because my father and mother told me to. Before coming here I bought handicrafts for Kim's family, my gift was well received by them. I'm thankful they liked it even if it was just mediocre.

"Attention to all who are here, I represent as the family of Kim and Mr. Manoban has agreed and unanimously to unite the closed marriage between my youngest daughter, Jennie and Lisa will be held next week. And all the preparations have been done perfectly by us"

"Dad, what????", asked Jennie with shocked tone.

"You heard me well, Jennie Kim"

"You must be kidding me. I'm still not ready to marry anyone!", replied Jennie frustratedly.

"You and yourself forced me to do this on you. I don't need your consent because I really trust Manoban's eldest daughter for you", added Mr. Kim with a serious tone to Jennie.

My mind suddenly went blank and confused as to what I should react to this situation. Should I be happy or just pretend to be happy because Jennie doesn't really want to be with me.

"You can do it, right Lisa?", asked Mr. Kim to me while smiled.

I looked at my mother and then to Jennie who was looking the other way with her disappointed face.

"I'm sure you can educate and take care of my daughter more better than now", added more by Mr. Kim.

"I will try my best, Mr. Kim", I gave him a light smile.