4

"Lisa."

The two pulled away, Lisa groaned while Sunmi frowned. They both tilted their heads to look at the direction where the voice was coming. Lisa raised an eyebrow at Hanbin. She also noticed that Jennie was nowhere near him.

Sunmi scoffed as she leaned and whispered to Lisa; 'I'll wait for you in the car.' The taller girl just nodded, she doesn't really care what the hell she is doing right now. She just wanted to forget all of this. When the girl is gone, Lisa turned to Hanbin whose eyes were furious. Lisa shot up an eyebrow once again.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Hanbin said with anger in his tone. Lisa thought it was weird but she just looked at him coldly.

5

"Well, what the fuck are you doing? You just ruined our night." Lisa shot back. Hanbin furrowed his eyebrows at the tall girl.

2

Lisa just shook her head and started to walk past by him, when he grabbed her arms. The tall girl felt a rush in her veins at the contact, she wanted nothing but to punch this guy in the face. How she had managed to stop herself was a big miracle.

"Where's Jennie?" Hanbin asked. Lisa could not help but laugh at the question, she pulled her arms away from Hanbin's grasp before turning to face him.

"Really? You got to be fucking kidding me. I don't know, isn't that supposed to be your job now? To check your girl?" Lisa sarcastically replied, but Hanbin just looked at her even more confusedly.

Lisa had composed herself as she stared back at the man.

"Seulgi called me through Jennie's phone saying she could not see her anywhere." Hanbin then revealed, Lisa's eyes widened but she tried to play it cool. She couldn't care now. Hanbin can handle it.

"And?" The silver-brown-gray haired girl deadpans. Hanbin felt angry but he knew he doesn't have all the rights, he knew how he messed things up with his confession.

"Fuck this, Lisa. Do you seriously don't care about Jennie, anymore?" His voice raised that it surprised Lisa. That's when she knew that this is serious and as much as she wants to keep her distance off Jennie, knowing that the girl is somehow missing, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from worrying... and caring.

Chaeyoung and the rest busted out of the back door exit and was surprised to see Lisa and Hanbin. Jisoo felt relieved that Lisa hadn't gotten too far.

"Liz, we couldn't see Jennie anywhere." Chaeyoung said with a panicked tone. Well, there's a reason to panic. They couldn't help but to think that Jennie might just harm herself again. And seeing Lisa here, who on earth other than her could save Jennie?

3

Lisa turned to her friends and saw how stressed and worried they look. She took a deep sigh, a small smirk on her face. They could never have a proper celebration every time they wanted to. Seconds later, Seulgi came panting.

"I lost Jendeuk!" Seulgi admitted as she looked at the glaring Lisa.

2

"She said she's just gonna go to the comfort room, and then I thought her business is taking longer, but when I came in, she's gone!" Seulgi added, panic filling her voice.

IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें