10

Lisa POV

I was walking down the school corridor in disappointment. When it comes to Jennie, good deeds turned to bad deeds just like how we first met. Poop. She called my expensive chocolates, poop. Very nostalgic.

Now she thinks I don't trust her when I'm worried for her safety. It's so frustrating...

"Lili!" I heard Nini calling out for me but I ignored her.

"Jennie! There you are! I was looking all over for you!" A guy was about to walk pass me.

I remember that voice... It's that same boy who interrupted my call with Nini on her lunch time. The one Nini said to talk after school.

So this is the guy... I stared at him as he walked past me. I crossed my arms and leaned on the lockers to see what he or Nini would do next.

"You look anxious. What's wrong?" The guy asked as he walked towards Nini.

Nini was looking at me the whole time so the guy turned to look at me.

"Is she bothering you?" He asked Nini.

I adjusted my hoodie and shades before sighing.

"No she's not. You can go now. I need to talk to her." Nini said as she walked towards me.

The guy hold Nini's hand which made me stand up straight.

"I will accompany you." The guy said softly but loud enough for me to hear.

Wow... Caring huh? Whipped?

I smashed the locker behind me in anger causing the both of them to flinch and turn their attention to me.

"I don't like it when people touch what's mine. You have 3 seconds to remove your hands from her. I've warned you. And I won't have mercy on you if you disobey me." I pulled my shades off and wiped it with my hoodie before putting it on again.

What made me more pissed is he pulled and wrapped his hands around Nini's waist, smirking at me.

"Let me go. What's wrong with you? I don't even know you much to be this familiar!" Nini frowned as she tried to free herself but the guy tighten his grip.

"Disobeying a Manoban. Sir, are you aware that you're touching my wife? See? Matching wedding rings, that baby boy is ours. Can you let her go now?" I asked him as a last chance.

"Ahh jinjja? That makes it more interesting. Let me date your wife just for one night... She's no virgin?" The guy leaned forward and kissed Nini's cheek before licking it which made Nini scared.

1

"N-no! L-let go of me. You're j-just like t-those guys! Don't t-touch me!" Nini teared up as she tried to break free in a panic state.

He kissed her cheek... He licked her cheek... He touched what's mine.

I walked towards the both of them.

I signalled Mina to distract Lucas so she walked down the corridor slowly.

"Let go." I said as I grabbed his jaw and smashed his head, pinning him to the locker.

"Wow... H-hey, f-fine, fine. I'm not touching her. My hands are here." The guy stuttered.

"Let her go..." I whispered as I pulled his collar and smacked his head on the locked again.