8

A week passed and Jennie started to get bored doing nothing at Lisa's apartment. She was stuck there because there were paparazzi and reporters everywhere.

Her days were boring but she always waited for the clock to hit 6 because Lisa comes home around 6.

Today was different though. Lisa had to visit the site and she will come back home late. Jennie decided to call Rosie for dinner. She was free so she thought to have some bonding with her sister and friend.

She checked all the ingredients in the cupboards for gamjatang, kimchi friend rice and Samgyeopsal.

In the past, the kitchen in Lisa's apartment was only filled with ready to make food. Now Jennie can find all the ingredients she needs to cook. Cooking is a stress reliving activity for her.

She was done cooking at 7:30. Chaesoo will arrive after 8 so she still had time to get ready and get something to drink from the store nearby.

She quickly got dressed in 10 minutes, changing into comfortable clothes because it was just a small get together between friends. She took her phone and wallet and went straight for the store.

Not before wearing her mask and specs as a disguise and she took her hoodie to cover her hairs. It took her 5 minutes to reach the store and another 10 to get the drinks and to pay.

***

LALISA MANOBAN

It was a very long day. Visiting the site was a literal headache, all the noise from machineries and people shouting as they gave instructions to each other.

I directly went home from there because it was already late and there was nothing important that needs my immediate attention. Mr. Kim and Jisoo took care of everything at office.

There was a huge crowd gathered just a block away from the apartment building. They were just random people but a few of them were taking pictures using their phone.

I felt a bit uneasy so I asked my driver to stop. Jack and I got out of the car a few meter away from the crowd.

Just as we stepped out we heard the Siren of an ambulance. The negative feeling only grew as the siren got louder and louder. Every other voice was blocked by my senses as I pushed the people and heard the siren.

My heartbeat got faster as I got closer and closer. Jack was in front of me making way. He suddenly stopped when he was in front and started giving instructions through his Bluetooth.

I was getting impatient and he was blocking my view. I couldn't get a word out because of the uneasiness feeling making it's home in my body.

I pushed Jack to the side and took a step ahead to see what's going on.

I stood there for a few seconds, shocked.

"Jennieeee..." I shouted so loudly that everyone around me got shocked.

There she was my beautiful girl covered in blood. She was laying on her side. It looked like she was bleeding from every part of her body. But the worst was her knee. She had alot of blood soaking her pants.

1

The paramedics were here and Jack had called other bodyguards of MB Group to assist. They pushed everyone back to give us space.

I was kneeling down beside her as they treated the few wounds that were bleeding too much and carried her to the ambulance.

I was afraid to even touch her when I saw her and the way they were treating her looked hurtful. I even shouted at them for being so rough but they just pushed me back.