CHOOSE ME

Lisa POV:
I am secretly staring at Jennie while she's having lunch with her friends in the company cafeteria. She's really pretty. Amazing physique. How can you not get obsessed with her if she is this perfect. She's not that tall, I would say around 5 feet 4 inches. An amazing waistline which she flaunts most of the time, and her eyes...damn her sexy cat eyes is just mesmerizing.

5

It's my second week working here. She is the first person who caught my attention. I've heard she's not really the friendly type but once she considered you as someone she can trust, you're in for a treat. She's one sweet little thing they said. Mean yet soft. Straightforward yet thoughtful. Cold yet protective to people she consider important.

Oh God. How I wish one day I can be one of those people, too. I want to be close to her. I want her to be my friend...and more. I am starting to really really like her. Maybe I've fallen in love even. It's crazy but I'm telling you, this girl is so hard to resist.

She glanced at my direction and my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. Whewwww...that was a hot stare. Then she eventually rolled her eyes at me. Damn! Are they talking about me?!

7

"Hey Lisa. Stop looking at her. You're being absolutely obvious. Walk into her if you're brave enough you idiot!"

That's my friend Jisoo. She was the one who referred me in this company and luckily I was able to get in. We've been friends for God knows how long.

I just sighed and continued eating.

"She's really pretty, Jisoo. Is she in a relationship?" I managed to ask after swallowing a spoonful of whatever this thing she ordered for us.

"Don't you dare, Lisa! Can't you see? She's very popular in here. Don't mess with such people. You might get in trouble. For all we know, she has a hundred suitors."

"But why not?! She's worth taking the risk. I really like her, Jisoo. Is she with someone right now?"

"I am not sure. But I heard the head of the IT department is seeing her everyday. I mean he fetch Jennie from her house and they come to work together. And of course he also brings her home. That guy is rich and also very handsome. If the rumor is true, he is the son of one of the stakeholders here."

"Shit. But whatever. I'm just gonna try my luck. If it ain't gonna work then I'll leave Jennie alone. I can tell by looking at her that she's not straight."

2

"I guess so, too. But be careful my dumb friend. That guy that I mentioned is really claiming he owns Jennie. Although Jennie herself never admitted that they are together. According to someone I know that is kinda close to her, she's just using the guy."

"Hmmm...that sounds interesting."

"If I were you, just look for a different prospect. There are a lot of pretty girls around this building."

"No. I want Jennie...only her.."

1