6

'Heart In Seoul' was a huge success released on Christmas Eve.

Jennie came back from US a day before. She took the VVIP exit so no one followed and went directly to Lisa's apartment.

She asked Lisa not to pick her up because it was already late at night when she arrived.

When they saw each other it didn't feel like it had been a month since they last saw each other. They were all lovey dovey like they used to be. Maybe even more.

After the release of their documentary, they both are free to do whatever they want for the next few days.

So they decided to go back in Jennie's family house in Busan with their friends. Not only their friends but Jennie and Jisoo's parents were also there. It was the first time Lisa met them.

Even though Jennie was busy with tour she helped her through calls to get a perfect Christmas present for the both of them.

Jennie already told her parents about Lisa and they were the most supportive parents. But Mr.Kim did took the father mode and tested Lisa if she was good enough for his younger daughter. At the end no Kim could resist Lisa's charm.

The only downside was Lisa and Jennie couldn't share a room, because Jennie even told her parents about Lisa's Junior.

Everyone is doing the last countdown of the year.

10

9

8...

Jennie and Lisa stood a little away from everyone else. Jennie looking at the star, while Lisa she was looking at her superstar, Jennie.

1

3

2

Jennie finally looked at Lisa.

1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" All their friends and family members shouted at the top of their lungs.

Lisa pulled Jennie closer by waist, at the same time sbe pulled Lisa closer by wrapping her arms around her shoulders. They both whispered "happy new year" before joining their lips together in a sweet kiss.

They heard whistling and hooting sounds from their friends as they were kissing for too long now. They smiled in between their kiss.

"Alright Kiddos... I'm too young to be a grandpa right now." Mr. kim, Ji young, Jennie's father joked and Jenlisa pulled away from each other giggling.

***

The next few days passed by like a flash. They all went back to work after new year's day and Jenlisa got to finally spend a few nights together.

Soon enough it was 5th January and Jennie had to leave again. But this time Lisa had a surprise for her.

After biding goodbye once again Lisa started to complete her last few commitments before getting on her private jet the very next day to Thailand.

Now she was back to being the Lisa who was free to do whatever she wants. She had no contract or last days to fulfill. No more promotions or anything else.

She went Straight to her home in Bangkok. Her parents were there waiting for her. As she didn't saw them for the Christmas this year so she wanted to makeup to them.

They knew about Jennie already but that didn't stop Lisa to talk even more about her. Both her parents were really happy for her. That finally she found someone who loves her as much as they love her.