2

"So, no girlfriend?" Jisoo asked nonchalantly, this time it would be her turn to do their mini 'investigating' mission. She linked her arms with the taller girl, and she would make sure to explain to Chaeyoung that this is needed. Or else, Lisa would distance herself while they walk around the streets of Bangkok.

"Nope." Lisa shortly answered, her eyes catching a glimpse of Jennie who was busy talking with Dahyun, Nayeon and Irene.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow. At least, there would be no threat and Jennie wouldn't look like a third party.

"Why? Is the Lalisa Manoban done playing around?"

Lisa smirked, she remembered that line clearly. She said it to Sunmi years ago. Jisoo really had a sharp memory.

"Can't I enjoy being free for a while?" Lisa snapped back, raising her eyebrow. Jisoo grinned at her best friend.

"Oh, you should. You'd be tied down soon." Jisoo smirked as she looked straight ahead.

A flustered smile was posted in Lisa's lips. Soon, huh.

"Oh, isn't that your company's photographer, Lisa?" Chaeyoung pointed out to the blonde guy approaching their direction. Even though still a few meters away, Lisa could already see the smug grin on his face, directing it at Jennie.

Jisoo turned to Lisa and she was more than glad that in a span of less than a week, they are able to pull all those expression in Lisa's face. The taller woman wouldn't really be able to keep up a tough façade for long, not when they're around. Not when Jennie's around.

Maybe it was easy for Lisa to ignore them for years because they're away from each other for a thousand miles. So flying over to Bangkok is definitely a good idea to fix whatever it is that they have to fix.

"I don't think you'd be single for long, Lisa." Jisoo whispered, causing the taller girl to frown at her statement.

Without saying a word, Jisoo could read the questioning look in Lisa's eyes.

+

"Or else you're letting that guy hit on Jennie? I mean, I know you 'don't want her back' but, the guys looks like a creep." Jisoo quoted with a challenging tone. She knew by then that there are times that Jennie should not be aware of their plan.

It's basically just letting the two of them find each other. Again, Lisa then turned her head and saw that Taehyun was already talking to the feline eyed girl who seemed to be friendly. Hell, she always is.

Lisa remember how she talked to Jennie about not entertaining everyone who talks to her, she's always talking to a stranger. Lisa gets the part that Jennie is a bubbly and real friendly person, but Lisa is also aware that most of the guys, even girls who talks to Jennie has a hidden agenda. You could tell from their eyes. How Jennie isn't aware of that, Lisa didn't know.

She growled, earning a smile from Jisoo before she walked to where Jennie and Taehyun were. She would have to remind the guy, who's the boss.

Again, even without having to say a word, Lisa's presence was enough to catch the two's attention. The annoyed expression on Taehyun's face was enough for Lisa to confirm how interested he is to Jennie.

"Hey, Manoban." Taehyun greeted with a force smile. Lisa too, forced a smile before glancing at Jennie who looks that she had no idea what she's getting herself in to.