1

A week had passed, and Jennie hadn't seen Lisa ever since. Though Jisoo and the others still hangs out with her and the girls, there were no signs of Lisa. If she would ask about the taller girl, they would just shrug or sometimes respond with a silly answer.

1

She isn't sure why, but she had an idea that Lisa is mad at her for trying to kill herself, she knew it was a big deal, but she couldn't exactly figure why Lisa would avoid her. Or gone missing in action. Her stay in the hospital makes her think about everything.

And it didn't help when Hanbin had come to visit her.

She was thankful that Hanbin is willing to give her some time after they talked. But he assured her that she's free to call him anytime, for they're still 'best friends', though he would be away for a while because he had a soccer tournament going on. He'll be out of town for a short while.

Which Jennie thinks would be great, she'll have a lot of time to think, to sort things out, and maybe... at least heal herself and move on from him.

She could at least save their friendship. If it weren't for her stupid heart, nothing like this would ever happen. Hanbin knew her well, the same way that she does. They've known each other since they were kids. Him, dating her sister was cool for her. But not after her sister died. Hanbin changed in a way that Jennie had often misunderstood his gestures. Which made her fall for him.The platonic feelings that Jennie had for the guy turned into something more. She had tried to fight it, in respect for her sister who passed away. But, you couldn't really stop your heart when it started to beat for someone.

There, Jennie stood in front of a tall building, no, she's not going to kill herself here. Lisa would be really mad at her if she did. Jennie was thankful for Dahyun who had given up after days of bugging her to tell Lisa's whereabouts.

"Fine, but don't tell her that I was the one who told you."

Jennie let out a deep sigh as she entered the YG studio. She was amazed that Lisa has been working here as a music producer. She sure has a lot of things to discover about the so called 'bad ass'. And this is just one of those.

She gained her courage and went inside the building. She was greeted by a woman in the front desk.

"Do you have an appointment, Miss?" The girl asked. Jennie caught sight of the girl's name tag, Sunmi.

2

"Uh, no, but I was just hoping to see my friend." Jennie answered shyly. Dahyun didn't tell her that she needed to make an appointment. The girl gave her a weird look, pursing her lips.

Jennie looked at the girl more observantly. She is pretty attractive, oozing with sex appeal but Jennie thought Chaeyoung would give a good competition on that. What Jennie didn't like is the way this girl looks at her, and... that exaggerated make up which makes the girl look like a bitch. Not to be so judgemental.

"And your friend is...?" the girl asked with sassiness in her voice.

"Lisa." Jennie quickly replied. The girl whispered and 'oh' before turning to her desktop. She gave Jennie a look once again, as if she was suspecting of Jennie something.