6

Lisa made a beeline for her bedroom on feet that barely grazed the floor. She didn't know how to feel about her pizza date with Jennie, except everything. Elated, touched, frustrated, sad, furious, confused, hopeful, horny, and exhausted topped the list of easily identifiable emotions, but more would almost certainly surface once she'd freed herself from the rampant arousal currently holding her rational mind hostage. Shedding her jeans and panties as she crossed the threshold, Lisa flopped onto her bed and let out a tortured groan.

"Damn it, Jen." She thrust her hand between her legs, then rolled onto her stomach to muffle a moan she couldn't stifle. "You...are...killing me."

2

Scrubbing at her clit, Lisa buried her face in the sheets and un-self-consciously humped her busy fingers. There were two more workshops, possibly three, before their arrangement reached its natural conclusion. For the first time, Lisa longed for the wild ride they were on to stop, or maybe just slow down, before she lost herself completely. Wonderful as it had felt to be treated as a genuine confidante, Lisa was no closer to understanding Jennie's true intentions, nor what she expected from the friendship she'd grudgingly permitted them to have. It sure sounded like extra friendly benefits were suddenly on the table, contingent on Lisa's steadfast adherence to the ever-shifting lines she'd so far refused to cross — assuming Jennie didn't change her mind upon sobering up.

Wasn't this a major step in the right direction? Shouldn't she be geeked?

Though Lisa yearned to luxuriate in the joy of having swayed Jennie's opinion on extracurricular activities, she hadn't the faintest clue how much longer she could keep up the delicate dance of fucking Jennie, or even being her friend, without confessing the staggering depth of her love. She was already beyond weary from the endless charade of downplaying her interest, and nights like this did nothing to ease her mental burden.

Why did Jennie keep tiptoeing over her own stupid boundaries? Why repeatedly test Lisa's integrity and willpower with the prospect of forbidden sex? Did the woman get off on toying with her, or was she legitimately that conflicted about her own desires?

Lisa slowed her hand, painting slow, sensual circles around her stiffening clit to halt her rumination before the frustration it sparked could torpedo her climax. Did it really matter why Jennie tortured her? She wasn't going to renounce her substitute-assistant role, much less cut off contact altogether. The pain of being near Jennie couldn't possibly be worse than the agony of separation. Without any avenue of escape, Lisa was stuck. All she could do was to embrace the sweetness of this suffering.

Thrusting into her hand, Lisa imagined Jennie standing behind her, a slightly-too-large dildo strapped to her hips. Lisa arched provocatively, displaying her arousal to the imaginary spectator she'd placed at the foot of the bed. "Jennie," she breathed. "Stick your cock inside me. Fuck me with it."

Unsurprisingly, fantasy Jennie turned out to be every inch the tease her real-life counterpart was proving to be. Not until you earn it. You can start by showing me that tight little asshole you promised to let me fuck next weekend.

Lisa whimpered, heart thumping as though Jennie had issued the crude command herself. "Yes, ma'am," she whispered, reaching back to spread her left butt cheek open and expose her anus to Jennie's heated stare. "Like this?"

Exactly like that. Now rub that clit for me, you clever girl. Move those hips like you're getting fucked.

Lisa writhed against the mattress, executing fantasy Jennie's instructions with an enthusiasm usually reserved for her partnered encounters. Though she'd stopped well short of imbibing to the point of tipsiness, she had no trouble channeling the spirit of the raunchiest porn actress alive to perform for her imaginary girlfriend. Working her clit vigorously, Lisa yanked her left buttock even farther to the side, showing off for the pretend love of her life. "Please..." she murmured. "Stick it in my ass, anything you—"