11

LISA POV

I sigh and sat back. I just started at the sight of my wife. The woman was about to slap Jennie again but this fucking Guy Arrive. Song Kang. He hugs my wife as If his life is dependent on Jennie and It's fucking irritates me.

I know I should thank him for saving Jennie but I can't help but to felt jealous especially the moment he hugs Jennie tight and let her seat and Jennie cried on hid shoulder. I supposed to be there! Fuck that law! My blood is starting to boil because of the sight.

"Fuck that law! I will never let that guy touch my wife. Whatever law your believing is. I don't give a fuck!" I said to Jeongyeon who look at me full of shock.

Some of the people stop walking and look at our spots because my voice is loud enough to make them flinched.

I don't care about them!. I don't want the view I'm seeing. I don't want other people to touch my girl especially this Song Kang. I hate him!.

I stand up and started to walk towards them angrily. "Calm your self Manoban. You don't want to add to her problem" I mumble to myself as I walk towards them.

I saw Kang caressing Jennie's shoulder. I take a deep breath before I spoke. "Let's go Rubyjane" I said in a serious tone. I'm trying to calm my self but the look at Kang's face really irritates me.

Jennie looks at me eyes widen and nervousness are all written on her face. She knows Once I call her Rubyjane It means I'm serious. I glare at Kang causing him to loosen his arm to my wife's shoulder.

"I gotta go Dr. Manoban, Lisa" he said and bow to me. I didn't mind him and look at Jennie.

"Let's go home" I seriously said and start to walk first. She didn't utter a word instead she just follow me towards my car.

I open the door for her and just let it open and she closes it by herself. Making my way to the driver's seat. I sat and start to drive away from the hospital.

We were halfway to our house but no one is still talking. I guess she gets it that I didn't like the view earlier. She just looking at her fingers and fidgeting them.

"Are you mad?" She suddenly spoke and look at me. My expression is still not changing. It's still the same.

I take a glance at her and look back at the road again. "Why would I?...why? Is there something between the two of you huh?" I sarcastically said.

"What?! Of course not!" She said.

"Then why are asking me huh? You already know the answer and your fucking asking me!"

"I would never! I love you enough to love someone else!" She fires back. I can sense she's getting annoyed by me.

"You seems to be enjoying being with his arm" I said.

"I'm not! I just lost my patient! What would you expect me to do?"

"I'm there! You can just walk towards me" I angrily said. Aish...stay calm Lisa. You don't want to say something then you would regret.

4

"I didn't know!" She said. We arrive at the house. I climb out and slam the door. I walk faster towards our house.