2

LISA POV

"WHAT?! YOU HAD SEX WITH A STRANGER?!" Moonbyul yelled from the top of her lungs.

Yes, she just fetched me to that fucking hotel where I just had sex with a fucking beautiful creature! I don't even remember how we ended up there, so I'm having a hard time remembering things that happened last night.

For heaven's sake! I just had my first-ever sex! I just lost my virginity to a fucking stranger woman! How could I be so careless?! Did I cum inside her? Fuck! What if I get her pregnant?! I don't even know her!

Oh my God! Why didn't she freak out that night? She just had sex with a girl with a dick that people called a freak! Oh shit! Did she think I'm a guy? How could she!

I remember how stupid I am this morning thinking I'm still in my apartment!

I was awakened by the peeking daylight in the big window. My eyes are still closed, but I'm already awake inside. I sat up from the soft bed and lifted my arm as I yawned so loud.

I stand up with my lazy eyes and was about to walk to the bathroom when I felt my dick hanging freely. I look at my body and was shocked to find myself naked.

What the fuck?! I'm not sleeping without clothes! I look around the place, and realization hits me hard in my head. I look back on my body and to the bed and found a girl sleeping peacefully with her boobs exposed.

My cheeks instantly heat up as another realization hits me. I just had sex! What the fuck?! Did I rape her? did I force her to fuck me?! Oh my God! I'm so stupid!

I hurriedly ran to the door but stopped when I realized I don't have any clothes on. I ran back and picked my clothes that were scattered on the floor and wore them shortly before picking up my phone on the nightstand and hurriedly got out of the suite.

"You just lost your virginity for fuck sake!" I scold myself as I entered the elevator and pressed the ground floor.

Once the elevator rang, I got out and instantly ran to the exit of the hotel and dialed Moonbyul's number. It took a long ring before she answers.

"Hello?!" She shouts and looks like she just woke up.

"Fuck, Byul! Please come here to the sedisfox hotel! Argh! Help me!" I panic.

"Shit! Okay! I'm coming!" She said before hanging up, and after 16 minutes, she arrives with her still wearing pajamas.

"What the fuck is happening?!" She said as I climb into her car.

"Damn you! You leave me!" I said.

"But you said you were fine!" She said.

"I was already drunk, of course, I don't know what's happening to my surroundings!"

"Ugh! What really happened Limario?!" She said as she drives.

"I'll tell you later let's stand by in the coffee shop, and I'll spill the beans," I said, but she glared at me.