2

Jennie was happy that on the next day, there was no Biology class. She doesn't know how she would have dealt with being Lisa's partner. Ever since yesterday Jungkook has been trying to talk to her, calling her and messaging her all the time. People have started to notice the increasing tension between them. Some girls would do anything to have Jungkook as their boyfriend, and if Jennie is showing signs of disinterest, than other girls are going to take it as their chance.

During P.E class in the gymnasium, Jennie avoided any sort of communication with Jungkook. Coach Chanyeol decided to let his students play handball. Jennie was captain of the Blue team and Jungkook captain of the Red team. They all had to wear the bibs for their team colors, and the people who didn't want to play, were sat down on the bleachers. Coach warned them that they would get strikes, but no one cared.

Lisa was sat on the bleachers, seats away from a small groups of girls gossiping. Their gossip was taking away Lisa's attention from Jennie. P.E was her favorite subject, because she got to watch Jennie in short shorts and a school t-shirt, which was super tight on her body. Her seat was perfect to watch Jennie and make everyone think she is watching the whole game.

2

"It's so obvious they are having problems. Besides, he is too good for her." Lisa overheard one of the girls who were gossiping. She knew they were talking about Jennie. All that these girls know what to do is talk shit about Jennie. All of them want to be the queen bee.

"Jungkook should just dump her sorry ass instead of running after her. I bet he cheated on her and is now trying to redeem himself." The other girl commented and Lisa laughed to herself.

You got the cheating part right, Lisa thought to herself as she remembered what Jennie said to Jungkook yesterday. The girls kept coming up with other theories and Lisa lost her interest to watch Jennie play. She got out of the bleachers and walked towards Coach Chanyeol.

"I wanna play as well." She said and he eyed her down. He knew the game was too much fun for people to just sit and watch.

"If you knew you would eventually play, why didn't you say anything, instead of lazing around the bleachers?" He asked and Lisa scratched her head. He had a point but if she told him why she was in the bleachers, he would give her a nasty look.

"I guess I got inspired." She lied and coach chuckled at her response. He grabbed a red bib and threw it at her.

"Jungkook, you got a new player." He yelled over at Jungkook, who shrug once he noticed Lisa and ignored her. "Go out there and play." Coach said and Lisa jogged towards the main court.

Lisa pivoted to get the ball from one of the Blue team players and passed the ball towards Jungkook, who threw it towards the goal. Joy was the goal keeper and she tried to defend it by grabbing the ball, but she wasn't fast enough.

"Sorry partner." Jungkook said making a fake sorry face and jogged towards his friends.

"Don't worry. I will take him down." Lisa said to Joy, who passed her the ball.

Jennie passed the ball to another team and ran towards Jungkook, pushing him away, making him loose his balance and stumble onto the group. "What the hell Jen?" He asked her while lying on the group.

"Sorry, I was thinking. I guess cheating takes you nowhere." She told him and grabbed the ball passed by her teammate and ran towards the Red team goal and threw the ball. Once it was in and she looked at Jungkook and smiled at him.

"Game on." He said and when the game started again, he grabbed the ball from someone from the same team as him and rushed towards Jennie, nudging her on the arm, while he ran to the goal, where he scored again. "Sorry." He said to Jennie and he went on to high five his teammates.