4

Then they're going sleep . And let's fast forward to after 2months later , and Jennie pregnancy already 5months and it's look more bigger than before. Tommorow Jennie will have check up for her baby . Day by day , Jennie always ignored Lisa and scolded at her eventho just small matters, that's really break Lisa heart a bit ,yeah she know that was pregnant effects but she also have feelings and patience.

"Lisa , tomorrow i have pregnant check-up, can u fetch me there?," normal tome.

"Sure , do u want me to accompany you honey?", soft tone.

"Erm yeah, maybe there will be had a lot people and i will feel dizzy if alone", said while look at Lisa make Lisa smile and nodded.

Next Day (evening)
Jennie still waiting for lisa coming and take her to hospital, because Lisa still working in company and have alot of meeting make she forget about her wife . After 30minutes of waiting Jennie fed up and call her appa to fetching her to hospital.

Arrived at Hospital
"Jen , are you okay ? U just silent since in car,said Mr Kim.

"Im okay appa ,let's go inside", smile a bit and leave with her appa .

Meet Jennie doctor.
"Hello doctor ",said Jennie while smile .

"Ah hello Mrs Jennie Kim , are you ready for the checkup today?", happy tone .

"Yes doc hehe , appa I going inside first okay , brb", sweet smile.

Scanning Room
"Lay down slowly and be relax okay , we will start now" , calm tone .

The doctor scan on Jennie tummy and saw a babies head and smile at Jennie.

After a few minutes...

"We are done Mrs Manoban , I will call your appa to discuss about the results now" , said and go out to call Mr Kim.

..........

"So how about the Jennie pregnancy doctor?", asked the doctor .

" The baby looks good and active , nothing need to worry but there have two babies head that i check and that's true , u got a twin Mrs Manoban", said while smile widely make Jennie shocked and tears fall.

"Jinjjaa?", said Mr Kim with happy tone make the doctor nodded .

"Congratulations okay , please take care of yourself and the babies carefully , don't do a heavy work and always eat healthy meals and take all meds that I give okay", sweet smile to Jennie.

"Thank you doctor", said while wipe her tears slowly and smile.

"Yeah , and this is the scan photo from the check-up , u can take this and show to your husband and family", smile.

"Thank you doctor , we will leave now", Mr Kim handshake with doctor.

After go inside the car Jennie crying more hard and hugged her dad .

" Don't cry okay , u will be a mother soon haha" , stroke her hair softly.

"I got a twin appa" ,said while smile widely look at that photo.

" Yeah haha let's go home now , so u can take a rest ", leave .

Jenlisa House
"Thank you appa for accompany me today " , go out from car and her appa leave .

Jennie just sigh after saw Lisa car and walk towards to her living room and sit for a while.