2

Lisa's POV

"I hope that it will make you happy."

Then I started to walk away from her, Jennie Kim. I'm deeply hurt. I mean all this time I thought we're making a progress, progress of not being just mentor and mentee but being friends as well, then what? I'll discovered that through out this span of time being together she's just thinking that I'm stealing her time with her boyfriend? Pffft. I need to laugh. To be honest I should be the one complaining here, I mean since the day I started teaching her I never been in a club or girls and what? Its been a fvcking month. Imagine Lalisa Manoban having no fun at all? That's insane man.

5

I was interrupted with my train of thoughts when I heard a sob. Aish! I don't need to look around to figure out who's crying, of course its her, Jennie. As much as I want to totally leave her there, there's something in me that can't do that. Fvck this.

I gave in and decided to turned around and there I see a crying kitten. Her hands covering her face, she's shaking. My heart can't bear that sight, it as if all the hurt I'm feeling a while ago vanished the moment I saw her like that.

I unconsciously walk back towards where she is.

"Shhhh stop crying. They might see you." I console her as I hug her. She stiffened for a moment but when she realized its me she cried harder. Ugh! I said stop crying, I said to myself. "Jen-..." I was caught off guard when she hug back, hug back in much tighter one.

"Lisa! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't meant that. I ah, I don't know what gotten into me to say those. I'm so sorry. You're not stealing my time with Kai...." she lift her face that buried on my chest a while ago and look up to met my eyes, her eyes are now red because of too much crying, she cutely sniffed. "Please don't say you'll quit mentoring me. I need you. Please!" Her tears continue to pour.

28

I don't know if I'll laugh because of her being this adorable or what. I decided to follow my heart.

I lift my hands and cupped her face. I wiped her tears.

"Its okay Jen. I forgive you." I said.

"But you're still mad." She pouted, man for a brief second I'm tempted to kiss her lips. Can she stop being this cute? I think I really need a drink. I promise that after this team building I should get wasted and spend time with some random pretty and hot girl. Argh!

"I'm not mad Ms. Ki-.."

"Call me Princess then." She demanded and I rolled my eyes to her.

29

"Why it seems I'm the one who should behave and gain your forgiveness here and not the other way around?" I teased her.

She froze and blushed, maybe because of embarrassment.

"I ah, I'm sorry." She mumbled as she lower her gaze and just staring at my neck.

I chuckled and since I'm still cupping her face I decided to make her look at me again.

I leaned and kisses her forehead. When I pulled away her eyes still closed and I can't help but kiss her again on the tip of her nose. I need to restrain myself. She's still the daughter of my boss after all, my boss that fully trust me.

12

I'm glad that when I pulled away this time she slowly open her eyes, because if not I don't know if I can still stop myself claiming her lips specially that our faces are this close to each other.

"You're forgiven Princess, but to be honest I'm really hurt discovering that, that you thought I'm stealing you to your boyfriend." I confessed.

"That's not true, I ah, I don't know why I told you that. I ah, maybe I'm just guilty that me, myself don't find time to be with him and I'm just ah, finding a way to lessen that guilt. I'm sorry that I blamed you for nothing." She honestly said.