11

Lisa POV

When I overheard Nini's conversation on the phone at the balcony and also the conversation with Halmeoni, I decided to follow her.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and kissed Lucas before walking towards the main hall.

"Now where are you going? And don't think I didn't realise there's a problem between you two." Halmeoni smacked my back when I was sneaking my way to the main door causing me to flinch.

"Oh my God you shocked the hell out of me... I'm going to follow her of course." I pouted.

"Arasso... But tell me what's with you two?" Halmeoni asked.

"Her pregnancy hormones made her angry at random things so I'm sulking..." I answered simply and Halmeoni giggled.

"More to come, Lisayah. Be strong. Sometimes it could lead to divorce too!" Halmeoni said and I widened my eyes.

"Noooo... no no no no... I don't want that. I'll go now." I said as I entered my car and drove to the apartment and overtake Albert.

I left my car at the drop off and waited outside my car for Nini to reach. Of course, arm crossed. I didn't like her shouting at me. She has to learn her lesson... Aish... I'm a horrible person.

Technically I do shout at her back then when I had temper to the point she's scared of me. Either way, it's fun seeing her trying to win my heart again. I'll play push and pull.

1

The front escort car entered followed by Albert followed by back escort car. The bodyguards did their formation around Nini. I caught Nini glancing at me.

She brushed her hair to the back and walked towards me.

"Baby... Are you still angry with me? I'm sorry I shouted... Please don't be like this." She whispered as she hugged my waist and look up to me.

"Let's check on Chaeyoung. Then we'll talk." I said as I remove her hands from my waist and headed to the apartment elevator.

Nini followed me and hold my jacket. She was looking down the whole time. She's so small... and short. I still can't believe she's my wife.

Looking at her this small and sad makes me want to bully her more.

1

We entered the elevator and once we reached Chaesoo's apartment, the bodyguards entered.

"Clear. Master Kim and Mistress Kim is badly injured." The bodyguards said which made me dash in to check on Chaesoo.

Chaeyoung is crying while Jisoo is lying her head on Chaeyoung's lap, groaning in pain. There was bruise marks around Chaeyoung's body.

"Chip... C-calm down... What happened?" Jennie asked as she kneeled down beside Chaeyoung and rubbed her back.

"Buddy... What happened? Let me bring you to the hospital and-" Jisoo cut me off.

"N-no... D-don't carry me... It hurts, Lisayah..." Jisoo groaned.

"I'll call the ambulance then." I said as I dialled an ambulance and told them the location.

After calling, Chaeyoung started story telling what happened.

---Chaeyoung Flashback POV---

I was busy working at the restaurant and I'm left with only 2 more hours before I could go home when a customer specifically asked for me to serve her.