6

Six tattoos.

Six?

Lisa's eyes were fixed on the screen of her laptop as she re-read that part of the article and her eyebrows, puckered at the new information. A while ago, she was browsing the internet to clear her head of the writer's block she found herself in when she 'accidentally' stumbled upon one of Jennie's older interviews with FHM.

She totally wasn't looking for Jennie's photos online. It was the article that got her interested in.

Seriously.

She was too engrossed reading to check out the brunette's photos to notice that she wasn't wearing a bra under that plaid and unbuttoned shirt.

Sure, the brunette looked hot in that shot where she just laid down the bed in her Calvin Klein undergarments, but she totally wasn't checking out the outline of her defined abs.

She totally did not drool on the sight of Jennie's exposed legs on that shot where she was bent down wearing a cropped NHL jersey and high top Adidas shoes.

Definitely not.

She didn't even look long enough to notice Jennie's glorious boobs, which looked bigger than normal, that seemed to be jumping out of her screen.

"Six?" She repeated to herself, mentally counting. Her head snapped to the direction of the stairs when she heard footsteps coming down.

Jennie had a late night reunion with some of her friends Heidi, Nampez, Tina, Chaeyoung, and Engfa (yes, that Engfa) and had just woken up, it seemed. She marched into the dining room looking like a totally different person than in those pictures that Lisa wasn't looking at a while ago. The actress was wearing a pink spaceship designed onesie and her dorky eyeglasses; her long hair tied into a messy pony tail. She looked so cute that Lisa just could not repress the adoring smile that formed on her face.

She grumbled a good morning to Lisa, who just returned the greeting with a nod.

Lisa's eyes followed Jennie's movements as she snatched her favorite mug, heading for the coffee maker. As the brunette poured herself a cup, the right sleeve of her onesie bunched up, revealing one of the six tattoos she was wondering about just moments ago. She began counting again.

The first one that the ash blonde remembered seeing was that one on Jennie's right wrist. If she wasn't mistaken, it was supposed to mean 'love' in Korean.

Jennie had her back turned on Lisa as she was adding some sugar cubes and cream on her coffee. Brown eyes settled on the actress' neck, relishing the memory of how the skin in there felt so smooth against her palm as she held on to her that night.

Lisa cleared her throat.

Her eyes traveled to Jennie's back. There it was, the second tattoo near her shoulder, the little dolphin.

YOU'LL ALSO LIKE

And then third, of course, the little inscription of Jennie's mom's name in her lower back.