5

Jennie always thought it was creepy to stare at someone when they were sleeping.

If she woke up to someone staring at her, she'd probably freak out. But that early morning, when she walked into her childhood bedroom in Pattaya with a tray of breakfast in her hands, she found herself unable to pry her eyes away from the sleeping form on her bed.

A smile played on her lips.

The brunette took cautious steps towards the bed, making sure not to make so much noise so as not to startle the ash blonde. The bed dipped as she sat on the edge, carefully setting the tray on her lap and supporting it with her left hand.

Lisa was on her side, her lips slightly parted and her ash blonde hair dangled messily, covering most of her features. She looked so cute with her arms tightly wrapped around Jennie's favorite stuffed animal, a Koala bear, that she wasn't able to stop herself from reaching out and pushing the stray hair off of Lisa's face. The pads of her fingers lingered behind the writer's left ear, causing her to stir in her sleep.

Immediately, Jennie pulled her hand back. She felt the warm feeling spreading on her cheeks after realizing what she had just done. Fortunately, no one was there to witness it.

"Lili..." Jennie whispered, unsure whether it was too early to rouse her wife from sleep. She looked so peaceful.

The writer didn't move, but murmured something incoherent, eliciting a giggle from Jennie. It would have been fun to just stay there and watch Lisa until she wakes up; the funny facial expressions she made when she was asleep were very amusing, but Jennie didn't want to give her parents and her grandmother ideas as to why she stayed locked in the bedroom with Lisa longer than they should.

It was embarrassing enough to find out that her grandma was convinced they were going at it like bunnies.

Nope, Grandma Kim didn't even bother to filter those thoughts.

She demanded for her great-grandchild/grandchildren, preferably twins, as soon as possible. The Kim matriarch was already suggesting possible baby names that Jennie had to storm out of the dining room, her face red as hell as her parents laughed at the interaction. She missed grandma dearly, but she could only take so much. So, to avoid more awkward situations, she decided to escape into her bedroom with Lisa's breakfast.

"Wifey, wake up." The actress gently shook Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa groaned, cuddling tighter into the stuff toy. A few seconds passed before brown eyes fluttered open, finding another pair staring back at her. Still half-asleep, her gaze remained fixed at the brown pair, and watched silently.

"Hi."

Jennie's voice was barely audible, not that Lisa was listening. She was still trapped in-between reality and dreamland.

"I got you breakfast in bed." Jennie gestured at the tray on her lap. The ash blonde, on the other hand, hardly noticed the delicious smell of waffles in the air.

"You're here." Lisa stated gruffly.

The brunette didn't know why, but she found the ash blonde's morning voice totally sexy. She shook the thoughts right away though, blaming grandma for instilling those impure ideas in her head.