Three Days in Heaven

Marco Manoban is a man known for his multiple virtues and his deep love for his family. Despite being a multi-million dollar CEO of a software company that specializes in security programs, he is not as heartless as those other Armani-suited men with their trophy wives and high-priced escorts on the side. Marco Manoban is a family man, which is why he is doing this for his baby girl.

The 'black book' as it is simply called by his associates, holds the most expensive escorts that money can buy, and they are also the most skilled, according to his associates' detailed testimonials.

Marco leafs through it while he eats his lunch. The women at the front of the catalog are priced in five figures. There are definitely some gorgeous women in the small book, but he is not sure about Lisa's type. As he flips each page, Marco stops when he encounters a black page with the word 'deluxe' engraved on it in gilded letters.

Since his only daughter is turning eighteen in a few weeks, Marco wants to give her a celebration she'll always remember. And what is a better memory than losing your virginity on your birthday? He's also worried because Lisa is so shy, despite being one of the more popular girls in school. Due to her extra appendage, Marco is sure that Lisa is terrified of having the entire school find out about it, which is why she keeps her distance, even from her friends. All Marco wants for her is this experience, and since he has the power to pay for it, he does. Marco picks up his pen when a certain profile catches his eye.

Pale skin, with breasts that spill out of crimson lace, and panties that match her brassiere, Jennie Kim seems like a good match for his ivory-skinned daughter with her bright brown doe eyes a stark contrast to this escort's look, smoldering and seductive. Marco picks up his phone, dials Jennie's number, and makes the appointment.

After the phone call, Marco Manoban leans back in his comfortable leather office chair, a small grin on his face. He can't wait for Lisa to see what he got for her.

1

*

Lisa yawns awake, her arms stretched over her head. Her head pounds from last night's music like the heavy footsteps of a dinosaur in the same room as her. The illicit alcohol — BamBam's gift for her — also contributes to the dull throbbing in her head.

The party last night was certainly something, Lisa muses. The fresh-smelling duvet covers her body, keeping her warm, and also hiding her morning wood. But Lisa knows it's there. She feels it's there. She sighs. She almost hooked up with Sana last night, and while she understood Lisa's hesitation, it wasn't for the reason Sana thought. The girl believed that Lisa was too drunk. Lisa just didn't want Sana to find out about her penis.

Lisa throws the covers halfway off her body and groans at the erection that sticks out of the waistband of her silk panties. She loves touching herself as much as the next person, but a part of her longs for a hand that is not her own.

1

Still, beggars can't be choosers.

Grabbing the bottle of baby oil from her nightstand, Lisa drizzles a line of the clear, slick liquid all over her cock, twitching as the cool oil makes contact with her heated penis. She pushes her panties low enough to be able to palm her balls, her left hand curling around the base, and strokes upwards until she reaches the tip. Lisa lets out a low murmur of pleasure, pre-cum beginning to ooze out of her.