5

Lisa POV

6

Holy fucking shit, what the hell is that beeping sound. It took me a while to open my eyes and I frowned as how bright the room was. I looked around and realized I was in a hospital room.

Why was I in the hospital? Where was Jennie? I felt my left hand was being squished and looked over to see Jennie's head laying on it. I felt relieved she seeing her. I tried sitting up, when I felt a sharp pain in my arm.

4

"Nini?" I moved my hand under her. "Baby wake up." She wiped her eyes as she sat up, dazed from the sleep and I smiled at how adorable she was.

"Lili." Jennie hugged me, whispering thank you many many times. "It's been almost a week since I've seen those eyes."

"A week?! What happened?" She sat at the edge of my bed and used the remote to put me in a sitting up position. She explained what happened and that explained that weird feeling, I had stitches on my arm.

"Where's the girls?" I asked as she laced our fingers. She told me they had to leave back, even though Jisoo threatened to rearrange everyone's faces if I'm hurt again.

"As soon as you get better, we need to meet with my boss and lawyers. This guy could've killed you Lisa. I'm not letting this go so easily."

"I understand that, but promise me no bodyguards. I'll follow any rules you want for my safety but I'm not going to be followed by anyone okay?"

I could tell that bothered her, but she agreed anyways. My doctor came in and said my stitches were practically already dissolved since I've had them for a week.

I remembered everything thankfully, I was tempted to prank Chu with me forgetting my memory but I couldn't do that to her when she has been worried for days about me.

4

They wanted to keep me one more day to monitor me then I could be released. I went to shower and freshen up in the restroom, changing into the new hospital gown and undergarments that Jennie brought from the hotel.

I made room for her in the bed as she laid her head on my chest, cuddling into me. "I'm sorry we couldn't enjoy Australia."

"You didn't go places?" I frowned down at her.

"You really expected me to when my girlfriend is in a freaking coma because my psycho ex manager tried killing her?! I felt horrible for even finishing my last idol schedule here."

2

"Oh babe." I pulled her closer, kissing her head a few times. I hoped that wasn't the same for the other girls. I'm sure there was places here Rosie would've wanted to see again or show to Jisoo.

"We'll come again okay? This time no schedule, no managers, just us okay?" Jennie said as she sat up to face me. "Just Jennie and Lisa. Jenlisa!"

She started doing a funny dance with her arms and I rose an eyebrow at her. "You definitely have spending too much time with Jisoo unnie."

"Oh! Let's call her!" Jennie said as she sat next to me, FaceTiming Jisoo. "Unnie! Look who woke up!"

2

"LALI! Okay okay I'm booking a flight right now!" Jisoo dropped her phone on her bed and both our eyes widened as she started typing away on her laptop. "Almost done!"

"Jisoo unnie I don't think-"

"No! I almost thought I lost my baby sister! So SHH. I should be there in 15 hours now okay?! I GOT TO RUSH TO THE AIRPORT! BYE!"