5

LIESA / LISA'S POV

"Okay you're turn Lisa!" Momo said
"I dare you to kiss that girl" then she pointed a girl sitting at the bar counter which is a few meter away from us with her back facing us.

"What? No way!" I objected.

She's asking me to kiss a girl that I don't even know?

"Oh come on! It's just a kiss"

We are playing spin the bottle.
This is like a part two hangout with them, though Jinny is not here.

It's actually cool hanging out with them but not when we have cameras and people observing around us.

The director and our managers told us to just enjoy and they will do their job.

So here we are enjoying.

They doesn't really mind about the cameras around us.

"Do it, but just in her cheeks" Jennie unnie stated with her usual poker face and then drank a glass of liquor.

The Queen has already spoken, what else a slave can do?

Nothing. So I stood up and about to go approach the girl when Jisoo unnie said something.

"Wait, take a picture while doing it" Jisoo unnie stated with a smirk.

I look at Jennie unnie because ------&& I don't know. I just felt like I needed her approval.

But she's not looking at me, her focus is on the table.

Why do you even think you need her approval Lisa? Tsk tsk.

So I went my way to the girl.

I stood right behind her.

You can do this Lisa. Your lips isn't virgin anymore so stop acting innocent.

I cleared my throat and I was about to speak but the girl turned her head on me.

O shoot.
This wasn't just a random dare?

It was part of the script.

"Somi" I stated shocked.

"Hi unnie!" She said and smiled at me.