3

JENNIE POV

1

"I'm home!!" I shouted and Jisoo opened the door.

"You're early today? I thought you are going to follow Lisa to work today?" Jisoo asked.

"No Unnie, because today we are all going out with her. She's bringing Seulgi and her wife, Irene. You and Chaeng are okay right?" I asked to make sure they are free to follow us.

"Of course, can we have chicken skewers in the night market then?" Jisoo and her love for chicken will never die. I nod and she clapped her hands, going inside the house, leaving me to tell Chaeng.

"Chipmunk Baby!! Tonight we got a triple date! Can you buy me chicken skewers pleaseeee..." I wanted to laugh seeing how Jisoo tried to get Chaeng to buy her chicken.

Chaeng looked at her while smiling.

"Of course Chu... anything for you! But I want lots of kiss..." She laughs and Jisoo jumping giving her fiance kisses on her cheeks.

"Thank you baby! Thank you!! Yeay!! Chicken!" Jisoo proceeds to her laptop while smiling to continue her work.

I smile, looking at them, wondering if one day I will have it with Lisa. I know Lisa can be crazy, just like Jisoo but she controlled it last time because of her heart rate. I was looking at them locking the door when my phone beep suddenly told me I have received a message.

I smile by myself, thinking it is Lisa telling me she has arrived at her location. The moment I took out my phone, my face change immediately because of the person who send me the message.

Kai: "Baby, I missed you; where are you, and why are you not replying to my call? Let's meet baby? Baby I know you miss me..."

10

Which part didn't he understand that I broke things off with him?

Me : "Kai, we are nothing now. I don't miss you at all. You can go back to all television shows you always said whenever you are at home. You and I, we broke off after new year."

Kai : "I know I made a little bit of mistake baby, come on and return to me. Let's meet. I swear I am a changed man."

I don't care about his mistake. I made a mistake for cheating Lisa by choosing him. So I don't want to repeat the same mistake.

Me : "It is not about your mistake. It is me who made a mistake by choosing you rather than Lisa. I don't want the same mistake to continue so I am correcting it. Stop disturbing me Kai."

Suddenly my phone rings and I saw Kai on the caller ID. I answered it to make sure everything is ended between me and him.

"Babe, Lisa died. I am still alive... I can give you the happiness you need."

"Kai, which part of the word breaks off you don't understand?"

"It makes no sense, I need you and you need me. Lisa is no longer important in this story."

3

"It makes sense Kai, I don't need you and Lisa will always be important here. Don't ever put her at the lowest point of life like you."