5

TP's POV

Jennie invited Lisa to eat with her and the girl nodded. After they eat, they went back to her room. Jennie grabbed the ac remote and turned it on. Then her phone pinged.

"Lili.. my mom texted me and she said they'll be going home late."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah.. I told you.. I'll stay until they're home. I don't have class tomorrow so it's fine if I stay late too."

"You don't have to. You should rest too."

"But I want to." Lisa mumbles and sat beside her, facing her while leaning her left hand on Jennie's other side.

Jennie just chuckled and then agreed eventually. She knows Lisa will still insist about it.

"You know what.. I think, Chaeyoung got pissed when we were playing." Lisa giggled.

"Why?"

"Your team were the only ones who were able to stop her spikes. Even other teams from other schools can't. HAHA!"

"Nako has a strong arms. She was a varsity during her highschool days. That's why." Jennie chuckled.

3

"Yeah.. she told you that? I mean.. she's one of my buddies before and we're close too. But you were the one who thought of that strategy, weren't you?" Lisa narrowed her eyes to her girlfriend.

"The strategy was mine but we all did the work. It's a team effort, missie." Jennie poked Lisa's cheekbone and they giggled.

"Dahyun looks so excited all of a sudden."

"She does."

Then Lisa's phone rings. Her dad's caller ID popped up.

"I uh.. just take this, Nini.." Lisa said while standing up and pointing to her phone. Jennie nodded then watches Lisa gets out of her room.

"Dad?"

"Where are you?"

"It's still early. It's 7:35PM. I'm here at Kim's."

"What time will you be home?"

"Uhh.. I don't know, dad. Her parents are not here and I'll stay until they're home."

"Why?"

"Dad, you know what happened before and I don't want that to happen again. Please.. I'll call you later when I'm going home already."

"Make sure you'll call. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No need, dad. I have my car. It depends on the time."

"Just call me, okay? Take care, both of you."

"Okay, dad. Thank you."

3

Lisa then dropped the call and went back to Jennie's room. She looks at Jennie and smiled. She noticed Jennie is on her phone.

"Come here. Look at this. Someone took a video of our play earlier. But just the time when I did the quick."

"The quick? That one which almost hit my face?" Lisa mumbles and sat beside her again.

"Yeah.." Jennie laughed and gave Lisa her phone.

Lisa watched it and laughed with her own face.