6

The next morning, Bambam arrived at the girl's house, rushing and his face looked in trouble.

"Calm down, Bam. Is it about that CanKor bitch?" Jennie asked when she opened the door for the guy. Bambam stared at the brunette for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"I need to talk to Lisa." Bambam stated as soon as he was able to catch his breath.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows, she already talked to Lisa. And they're both sticking together. No matter how hard Somi tries.

"Alright, I'll call her." Jennie said, before walking upstairs calling her fiancé.

Lisa went down and without further words, she already knew what's up with her cousin. Somi is going all out. She needs to make a decision now, or rather, she needs to stick with her decision.

The taller girl turned to Jennie, giving her a small smile before pecking at her lips.

"I'll be back. Have a good day at your work." Lisa said, brushing her thumb on Jennie's arm.

"I love you." Lisa added, her eyes on the brunette before walking to her cousin. Jennie gave a small smile before nodding. She knew she'll have to support whatever it is that Lisa would do. She just need to have some faith in her.

+

Lisa nodded at her cousin, before leaving the house. They just sat in Bambam's car, handing Lisa some folder, even without looking, Lisa knew what it was.

Bambam's giving up his shares.

"Lisa, let's just cancel the deal. You don't have to marry Somi. We can start over again. You can return to your music, if you want." Bambam laid out his suggestions, he had been thinking about this since the day Lisa's father died.

Lisa shook her head, a faint smile on her lips.

"No, Bam. You can't lose this. We can't just give up everything. My dad worked hard for the company, he died for it. We're talking about those people that my dad worked with. I'm not just throwing it away." Lisa's tone was firm.

Bambam narrowed his eyes at his cousin.

"Lisa, I already talked to my parents. Don't be so stubborn. You can't give up your happiness for some business shit. I do care for those people, but I don't think they'll be happy to know what you would have to do to save the business." Bambam explained, worried that Lisa might resort to her old self again.

He didn't like it when the time where they were almost losing it, and he couldn't do anything. Somi's right, back then, all he could do was watch Lisa throw everything away because she was left with no choice but to leave everything that she really cares about. Including the people that she loves dearly.

And if there's one thing that Bambam was sure that didn't change in Lisa, it's that she always takes things on her own, no matter how it pains her. She'd proven it when she was willing to let Jennie go to Hanbin, when she had no choice but to leave Jennie, and when she was being forced to marry Somi to save the business.

But that's that, because Bambam knew that Lisa would sort things out, and in her luck, she'd be able to save both. She wouldn't have to choose which to drop. She would just have to be strong.

Lisa just smiled, her eyes gazing on the folder in her hand.