3

"At least take a week off, Liz. Or maybe come home with us, even just for a month." Jennie pleaded as she kneeled in front of Lisa who was sitting on their bed. She placed her hand on top of the taller girl's hands, her eyes pleading.

The silver-brown haired girl took a deep breath before gazing into Jennie's cat-like eyes. She really looks like a kitten sometimes.

1

"I can't, Jen. Even if I want to, I really can't." Lisa said as she looked at her girlfriend apologetically.

She saw the defeated look in Jennie's eyes and she would give in to her pleads, if it was Lisa years ago. But she has as bigger responsibility now. And she just couldn't take an off whenever she wants.

"Look, Jennie. I promise I will visit you as soon as I can." Lisa assured the feline eyed girl who stood up and sat beside her.

The silver-brown haired woman squeezed her hands as she stared at the brunette. A month and a half had passed already, Jennie and the girls only have a few more weeks left before they have to go back to Busan.

"Okay, then at least let me extend my stay. Please Lisa? We can send the girls back." Jennie proposed. Lisa looked at her girlfriend and she knew that Jennie is serious.

She, too, is also wanting to spend more time with Jennie. Damn, they've been apart for years and they just got back together. Lisa wasn't sure if she could handle being away from the feline eyed girl again. But things weren't that easy now. She stared at the brunette for a moment, contemplating her suggestion.

+

"I'll have Bambam fix that." Lisa said with a small smile, causing Jennie's eyes to light up as she hugged her girlfriend tighter.

Jennie whispered a 'thank you' before kissing Lisa on her cheeks. When Jennie pulled back, she held Lisa's hand, she could still not believe how their hands perfectly fits.

"I will take a Friday off and maybe we could all go out this weekend." Lisa suggested, she wanted to spend time with their friends too. And she's not sure when she could visit them when they leave.

"That's perfect, Liz. Thank you." Jennie chirped as she pecks on her girlfriend's lips. The taller woman just smiled before standing up, bring Jennie along with her.

"Alright, I have to go to work. I'll see you at the party tonight." Lisa said as she grabbed her bag before kissing Jennie on her cheeks.

The two walked out of their bedroom and they were greeted by non-stop teasing from their friends. Something that they had gotten used to by now.

"That was fast. You owe me ten bucks, Seul." Jisoo held out her hand at the raven-haired girl who grudgingly pulled out the money from her pocket.

Lisa frowned when she saw Seulgi hand the money to Jisoo.

They had made another bet as to how long their little argument would be. Jennie had been begging the taller woman to come with them since they only have a few weeks left. But Lisa was adamant to stay because of her business and they all knew how long it might take Lisa before she could visit.

"I told you guys to stop making bets every time we're on the bedroom. We don't always do it often like what you dorks were thinking." Lisa hissed, thinking that the bet was about how long they would 'do it', before she leaves for work.

The petite brunette and the bear like girl just shrugged. Lisa huffed before turning to her girlfriend who was just smiling.