I WANT YOU, I WANT US

- LISA'S LIFE -

Why does the human being hate alarm clock? Is it because it reminded us of time? Or is it because we find it annoying, the sound blazing right through our ears. Come to think of it; even cats hate it because Leo and Luca started to jump beside Lisa waking her up. Lisa lazily reached for her phone and closed the annoying sound.

"Arghhhh... Leo! Luca! Stop scratching me... I'm waking up now." The moment both of the cat heard what she said, it went down and pretended nothing happened.

"I need to wake up early today, Mom and Dad want to video call and let me know something I've been avoiding for quite some time.." Lisa sighs loudly making her cats scram away from her and sit at the side of the bed.

Lisa lives alone in Seoul since she is fourteen years old because she likes to be dependent. Her parents paid for her fees in the best Seoul International School, but she never told anybody who she was. Lisa was the only heir for Manoban Corp, a very prestige construction company around Asia. She can basically live all her lives without needing to work but Lisa is a responsible daughter.

Despite her protesting not wanting to go to the States and enrol in Harvard Business Management, she still listens closely to what her parents want to say.

Lisa had no problem studying in the States before but after knowing Jennie Kim, her beloved girlfriend, she tried her best not to go. Jennie, Irene, Bam and Jackson were all the lucky student who got a scholarship from Manoban Corp. Lisa loves helping others; hence she told her father to sponsor four more students to enter the prestige school. She prefers to give it to someone who is not that rich.

The four of them must go to an interview and exams to get the scholarship and they passed with flying colours. The school also tells Lisa on the other hand that she was sponsored too. Her real name was Lalisa Pranpiya Manoban but she used Lisa P.M.

When all of them was gathered in the room at the age of fourteen to have a further briefing for their new school, that's when Lisa saw Jennie. She was fourteen, after all, she did not realize it was love until they turned fifteen and Jennie accepted her with an open heart.

But there's a trick of her acceptance, Jennie was a closeted bisexual as she doesn't want her parents to be shocked with her sexuality. Irene, her best friend, knows about it but she always kept a secret. Jennie always came to Lisa's apartment to spend time with her but when she's at school or outside, they pretend like they are just friends.

Of course, Bam and Jackson know about them because Lisa never failed to care for Jennie. Lisa, who's IQ almost reached 150, was a successful student in her school. Lisa never failed to tutor Jennie to make sure she succeeds in her studies too. Lisa understands Jennie's worry; hence she never told anyone about their love story.

Lisa loves self-defence activities; hence she joined Boxing club together with Bam and Jackson. They are all really close to each other because they are the ace's student in the school. Many of the students there wanted Lisa for themselves but Lisa never failed to turn them down politely. She's always humble and her smile always reaches her eyes.

Lisa smiled when she remembered how she fell in love with Jennie and how Jennie accepted her love. She took her phone and messaged her love life.

Lili : "Nini, are you going to school with me today?"

Nini : "Of course, Lili, I will walk to your place first and we can go together, okay?"

Lili : "Okay Nini, see you later, I need to call my parents first. Love you!"
Nini : "Okay Lili! Love you too!"

Lisa smiled again and walked to her study table to turn on her laptop. Her parents will call her anytime and she needs to be ready. As a nerdy person in school, she likes to be early for her class. Lisa is a beautiful young woman at the age of eighteen, finishing her high school this year but she loves her thick glasses and her beanie hat. She looked like a nerd in school. Only Jennie saw how beautiful she is.

Lisa never takes advantage of Jennie as she respected the woman so much. All they did was study and sometimes they kissed. Jennie is not ready to do anything more than that. Lisa doesn't mind, she prefers both of them to excel in their studies.

Lisa finished her showers and proceed to feed her never-ending hungry cats. Then she pats them while Luca hisses her away, making her laugh. Lisa proceeds to be in front of her computer and call her parents using the application installed in her laptop. Slowly her parent's face appeared making Lisa smile widely.

"Mom!! Dad!! I missed you so much... How are you guys?"

"I am okay, Lisa, we missed you too.. How is your studies?" Lisa's dad asked her and Lisa just nod, telling them everything is okay.

"Lisa, you know the reason why we called today right? Have you decided whether you are going to study in the States or not?" Lisa's dad asked again, making Lisa refused to answer.

"Dad... can't I study here with Jennie and my other friends?" Lisa tried to reasoning with her parents but his Dad shakes his head.

"Lisa, I know Jennie is your girlfriend but you need to do it for your future. Please think about it. You are graduating and we really need your help to manage our company when you graduated. Please at least think about it darling?" Lisa nods, even though she doesn't have the heart to be far away from Jennie.

She bids farewell to her parents after few more conversations. She is used to be alone because her parents are always busy. Lisa knows her parents love her so much and even accepted her sexuality. They love Jennie but never met her face to face because Lisa said once she is ready to reveal her identity, she will let Jennie meet them.

Lisa never hides anything from her parents. They even know that Jennie is still closeted and respected her for it. Lisa is already wearing her normal outfit when someone knocks at her door. She skips opening the door because she knows it must be Jennie.

"Hey Nini!! I missed you..." Jennie laughs looking at her and hugged her.

"I missed you too Lili... we can walk to school first.. come on now..." Lisa has been meaning to ask Jennie about making them official, at least people know they are together. Lisa really loves Jennie and by making them official, she can request her parents to bring Jennie with her to the States.

"Nini... erm... can I ask you something?" Jennie looked at her uncomfortable with the question. She knows what Lisa is going to ask her.

"Is it going to be the same question Lili?" She looked annoyed because she told Lisa she is not ready to be out from her closet.

"We are about to graduate Nini... why don't we confessed to your parents after we graduate? They like me right? Your mom always told me that she loves me very much... We can get through it together Nini... I will be by your side..." Lisa hoped to get Jennie's approval but the small bean just looked at her not wanting to answer.

"Lili, I am not ready and I don't want my parents to know yet. You said you understand me?"

"I do but..." Lisa sighs and nods.

"Sorry for asking this, I just thought we are big enough.. I'll wait for you Nini... even if it will take forever..." Jennies smile at her after Lisa told her about it.

"We will someday tell the world Lili, not now, just not now okay... Please stop asking me because I don't like being forced Lili... It is not easy for me too.. I love you, you know that right?" Jennie told Lisa and she nods.

"I know Nini and I'm sorry... I will not ask again yeah..." Lisa reached Jennie and kissed her cheeks, making Jennie blush.

"You always knows the way to my heart Lili..." The truth is Jennie really loves Lisa but she is afraid of what the world will judge her. She cannot take the heat. Jennie really hates all the attention if it happens one day.

"I love you Nini... with all my heart... You own this..." Lisa put Jennie's palm on her chest making the small bean giggle.

"I love you too Lili... with all my heart but right now we need to go to school because we will be late if we don't make our way right now..." Jennie giggles making Lisa smile and nod.

They both walk to school like a normal best friend and reach on time to speak with their other friends. Irene as usual, currently with Seulgi, her lover. Seulgi came from a rich family; hence she is studying there. They both fell in love at the age of 16 and always clings to each other.

Lisa always envies Seulgi and Irene because she wants Jennie to be like them too. But she is smart enough to know not to push the brunette. She will never do that. Lisa looked at them, talking until the class bell rings.

All of them start to walk to their classes, waving to each other promise to meet after school. Lisa really loves their friendship. She will never replace them for anything. Lisa smiles, hoping that everything will be okay at the end of everything