3

Jisoo and Rosie paid for everyone's lunch. They are not having a great day. First because they lost and had to pay for the lunch. Second because their next location was a ranch. And they both didn't like horseback riding.

But they will have to endure it because their sister and best friend loved it. So everyone decided it was a great idea to get Jennie and Lisa together.

They reached the Ranch and Lisa has never been happier. She used to ride horses when she was little with her grandpa. It was a bittersweet moment for her as she still missed her grandpa. Who wasn't even her real grandpa. He was the father of her stepfather.

Lisa was 5 years old when her mother and her stepfather Marco married each other. Their family accepted Lisa and her mother as their own. And Lisa was adored by everyone her grandparents, father and uncle.

Her uncle Martin was 8 year younger than her step father Marco. So she didn't have any siblings there too. Except when she was already 15 her cousin Louis was born. He is an adorable 7 year old now.

At the Ranch they all were happy by just looking at the glow of Lisa and Jennie's face.

Everyone has already accepted Jennie and Jisoo as one of their best friend even though it's only been a few days since they met. They are happy because they know Jennie is good for Lisa. And both Kim's have a good heart.

Bambam busied himself by teaching Jackson how to ride a horse. Jisoo and Rosie were the hopeless case so they just went around to look at the ranch by foot. Seulgi and Irene joined Jennie and Lisa on their horses as they made their way though the ranch with one of the workers showing them around.

They all toured around the Ranch. It was not that big you can see the boundaries from the house. But there were these pretty amazing horses that they can choose from. Seulgi, Irene and Jennie choose from a group of horses that were outside. But Lisa went in the stables to choose a horse.

Seulgi choose the brown horse, Tucker. Irene choose dark brown horse, Clover. And Jennie choose the Gray one, Star.

Lisa soon came back with a beautiful horse. Her name is Bella. The Ranch worker told them that the Horse has just given birth to a baby horse a few weeks ago and didn't like to leave the baby alone. But somehow she connected to Lisa and she managed to get her out in the open.

They went across a hill not far from the house. It was a breathtaking view from there. You could see the ocean from there. They had the boundaries but they told us that they took the horses to the sea shore sometimes for a walk. They decided to stay there for a while because soon it was the time for sunset.

Lisa asked them for the permission if she could go out near the shore and they agreed, only because they know Lisa can handle herself with the horse. Jennie also joined her but the couple, seulrene, stayed giving them some privacy.

JENNIE KIM

"I never imagined you knew how to ride a horse" Jennie commented when they were a little far from the rest near the shore.

"I am full of mysteries Kim. Now that we are going to spend a lot of time together you will find about them eventually." Lisa replied "Especially with that big mouth Rosie have. She will tell you everything without you asking her." Lisa shakes her head with a soft smile on her lips.

Jennie giggled "I thought you two were you know dating. When I saw you guys together at the fair"

"hahaha I don't blame you. Everyone who sees us thinks that. We know each other more than we know ourselves. We are friends since we were in diapers." Lisa laughed again after she finished and Jennie smiled looking at Lisa.