3

'Why would you want to be with someone who couldn't even love her own self?'

10

Jennie remembered asking that to Lisa. But the latter just smiled at her, a genuine smile, before answering; 'is it weird though? I don't know, to be honest. But if it is you, hell, if you couldn't love yourself, then let me do the honor.'

1

She hated herself that she had never made an effort to show Lisa how she felt... she had never even said those three words to the tall girl who had been working hard enough to hear her say it. She hated that when everything's going well... and perfect, she had to be the one to mess it up.

1

It had been a week since that night. She rarely meets with Lisa, she hadn't talked to anyone except for Chaeyoung. But she knew that the blonde had learned to befriend Lisa. And she knew she would just share her burden with the blonde, and Chaeyoung would just find herself caught in between the two of them.

The thing is, Jennie had thought about things over. She knew she wanted Lisa. But when Hanbin enters her mind... that's when she does not know anymore.

"Is she still asleep?" Jennie heard Lisa's sad voice from just outside her room. She's grateful for Chaeyoung who always cover her up. She didn't really mean to avoid or ignore Lisa, even Hanbin. She just couldn't get to face neither of them yet.

Hanbin hadn't taken back everything he had said. Which makes Jennie feel heavier.

+

"I'm really sorry Lisa. She wouldn't talk to any of us." Chaeyoung apologized. The tall girl nodded as she sighed in defeat. She knocked to Jennie's door, calling her name.

"Hey, Jen. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or... I don't know, I can't understand what's going on. But please, at least talk to me or Chaeng... you know I'm always here for you, right? I love you, Jen." Lisa said with a soft tone, hoping that Jennie is listening.

8

She felt heavy and to say that she's worried would be an understatement

Chaeyoung felt her heart breaking for the tall girl. Though she could not get herself to hate Jennie, she knew that Jennie had been suffering as well. But this shouldn't continue any further, they might just tear each other apart.

3

While Jennie had been silently crying when she heard Lisa in a subtle voice, she felt the sincerity and the pain in Lisa's voice. She knew she shouldn't do this to Lisa, she knew... Lisa deserved better. Better than this, better than what Jennie was.

8

Lisa smiled sadly at Chaeyoung who's looking at her pitifully. "Text me if anything happens. Thanks." Lisa said as she turned around to walk away. She was stopped when Chaeyoung mumbled a;

"Jennie loves you."

11

Lisa smiled as she tilted her head, nodding again at Chaeyoung.

~

"You're hurting her, you know." Chaeyoung stated as she looked at Jennie. The brunette bowed her head down, she had lost count how many times she had cried for the past week.