2

"Are you stalking me?" The deep voice broke the silence that momentarily settled between the two women. Dark eyes narrowed at Lisa, who stood frozen at the threshold while the brunette actress blocked the door with her arms crossed.

"What are you doing in my house?" The question came with an exasperated sigh. The writer did not seem to catch the accusation, though. Seeing Jennie again just brought back the memories (and her annoyance) from the plane and for a moment, she forgot what her predicament was.

"Oh, you mean my house, clumsy ash blonde stalker?" Jennie corrected with a raise of an eyebrow.

"I'm not stalking you and my name is Lisa." The ash blonde's sharp reply.

"I didn't ask." The actress replied casually, while letting her eyes wander, blatantly assessing Lisa from head to foot. It was the first time that Jennie actually got to check out the ash blonde. Her raised eyebrow went up even higher, her lips forming into a grin.

Clumsy ash blonde stalker was kind'a hot.

The not-so-subtle leering brought a blush into pale cheeks. Lisa unconsciously crossed her arms in an attempt to cover herself up. Why did she choose today to wear her shirt with a very low neckline? Oh how she wanted to slap that predatory smirk off Jennie's face.

"Am I being pranked? Who set me up?" Jennie craned her neck and actually tried to look for the culprit, because honestly, she wasn't laughing.

Lisa closed her eyes and took in some deep breaths. She was absolutely annoyed by Jennie, but she had to be nice. She needed to be nice because apparently, Jennie Kim was Diana Prince and her plan to get the house back wouldn't really work if she gave in to her urge to smack the actress in the face.

She wished she didn't have to beg.

"Look, there had been some misunderstanding and some swindling involved here. This is my house. I wasn't selling it. You bought it from my scheming friends."

"And that's my problem how?"

Of course Jennie wouldn't care. Why would she? There really was no one to blame here but Freen and Becky. Lisa lifted her right hand to rub her temple, trying to calm herself and at the same time, thinking of her next plan.

Lisa did not notice Jennie observing her the whole time.

"You have shitty friends." The brunette commented.

"We had our good times." Lisa shrugged. She tried to think of a reason why her friends had to do what they did but couldn't come up with one. They were not criminals and there's got to be a reason why they had to resort to conning her. But there was no way to find out if they wouldn't tell her themselves.

"You should sue them and have them arrested." Jennie sounded sympathetic. Although she didn't know the whole story, she felt for the ash blonde. Whoever Lisa's friends were, they deserve to rot in jail for selling the ash blonde's house without her consent. On a side note, she was also impressed that they managed to pull it off.

True blue con artists.

"I don't know if I want them to go to jail."

IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें