2

When is the right time to say that one had fully recovered and ready to love again?

2

Jennie didn't know. It seems like everything has been going fast for her. Well, not that fast. But she could not still believe it herself. She had been going great despite of still having those nightmares, but the rest? She's coping well. Maybe Hanbin being away did help for Jennie. She could still feel the pain in her heart just by thinking about him but Lisa is always there to fill the void.

10

Lisa.

Jennie smiled when she remembered the Christmas she had celebrated after she met Lisa and her friends. The silver-brown gray haired girl took her out on the night of Christmas Eve. It was so great, Lisa didn't do anything but to make her feel special.

Despite the awkwardness of the tall girl, she still had gotten the courage to ask Jennie out. Well, they are not still in that level of dating. Since, Lisa was old fashioned and she believed that; "Chivalry is my second name." and those; "chivalry isn't dead, yet." So, you could say that Lisa is somewhat 'courting' Jennie.

1

Which makes Jennie feels so special that someone is willing to go through the oldness of courtship just to gain her heart.

And so far, Lisa had been doing a pretty great job.

"Hey, sorry. Were you here for long?" Lisa arrived rushing to where Jennie was seated. She was panting as she placed her bag on the table.

Jennie smiled at her 'admirer' as she shook her head.

"I told you, you don't have to take me for coffee every day. I swear half of my body liquid is coffee, Liz." Jennie chuckled. It's true though, when Lisa learned about her favorite coffee shop, she vowed to take her every day here. Despite the business of the aspiring Dj and music producer.

"Nope. Not stopping even if you say yes to me, right here, right now." Lisa joked making Jennie blush. She smirked as she waved at the waiter.

1

"You're so old-fashioned." Jennie said as she rolled her eyes at Lisa. The tall girl shrugged her shoulders.

4

"Well, what can I say? I'm used to working hard to get the best things. I'm not someone who likes to get whatever or whoever it is that they like in an instant. Call me old-fashioned, but things don't work out for me that way." Lisa said with a smug grin.

"And you think working hard is enough?" Jennie challenged the other girl.

Lisa smiled, "Hard work, effort, patience, persistence. Anything, if it means having you." She winked at Jennie, who pursed her lips at her answer, blush, creeping up her face.

5

It's true though, Lisa feels prouder of herself if she gains something because of her hard work, she felt like she deserves it. This is also why Lisa had rejected her father's offer for her to move to LA and help with their business. She would accept it if she had put her own effort on it, but she didn't. Because she had ran away after her parents' divorce. And after she had somewhat reconciled with her father, he had started his talks to get Lisa to LA. She would move there, but on her own. When she's a legit music producer already.