8

LISA'S POV

She got off from me and walk her way to the door locking it.

I sat and look at her intently. Watching every move she make. When she came close to me I pull her for another kiss that last until we lost out of breath.

I tried to change our position but for the third time I got pushed again.

"I'll be in charge honey" she said gently pulling me through the neck hole of my shirt and peck a kiss on my lips. She got off from me and the next thing she did got me stunned, my breathing stopped for a while when she suddenly remove her dress, I stayed looking at her perfect shape drooling at the beauty in front of me.

She hold my chin up making me look at her "Eyes up here baby" then she smashed her lips on mine pushing me gently, lay me on bed with her on top of me.

I wrap my arms around her and responded to her kiss with the same need. Feeling her bare skin on me grew more fires inside me.

She started licking my bottom lip and in no time I open my mouth for her, our tongue fighting for dominance, her tongue moves perfectly with mine, until I found myself giving up and let her take control over me. "Mmmmmmm" I let out an unconscious moan making her smirk.

She stopped and stared at me for a while. I look at her directly in the eyes and pull her again for another kiss. Holding her nape to pull her even more for a deeper kiss.

5

"I love you" I mumbled out of breath.

"I love you too" she lean again pecking a kiss on my lips down to my neck.

"Ahhmm" she left soft kisses all over it finding my soft spot again svcking it gently. "Ah Yessss---- ohh mark me hon." She svcked harder "ahhhhmm" I hold her waist tracing her perfect curves letting my hands roam around her bare back until I reach the strap of her bra.

With that she slowly moved away from me. "Getting the pace, sorry but I'm in charge baby" she smirked and reach for the hem of my shirt slowly lifting it up, I help her by raising my hands up so she can remove it easily.

She sat on my stomach and I can't help but stared at her mounds. I feel my cheeks getting red, suddenly feeling embarassed of my own.

"You're so cute when you blush hon" she softly chuckle then lean to own my lips again. She slowly lift me up, her hand traveling on my back.

Kissing me softly until I felt her finger travel at the end of my Calvin Klein sports bra. I let her remove it off me and now my cheeks grew more hotter when she stared at my bare breast.