12

Lisa POV

Honestly I didn't expect myself to lose control over Nini. I can't help it, I crave for her and I have my sexual needs. No nut for two weeks? That's a torture but I'm shocked I could last that long. Maybe because all the puking every few hours really got me so annoyed I just want to rest my whole body sex-less.

What's worst is the fact that my disguise lasted only one day. Well, just a few hours hehe! It was fun though.

Nini pulled me into the bathroom and straight into the shower cubicle before locking the door.

"Wait wait wait!" I said but Nini turned on the water in a flash causing our clothes to be wet.

Well, someone is horny. She should get ready. I have a 2 weeks load and hungry for sex. I don't plan to back out.

I texted Mina to send us a huge sized bathrobe and sets of clothes outside the cubicle.

I place my phone and Nini's on the bar soap slot before removing each other's clothes.

"Baby... You owe me something..." I carried her and pinned her back to the wall before sucking her nipples and biting it when I couldn't get enough. Her skin is so smooth and white. It's a sin not to mark it!

"Ahh! Oww! W-what is it, love?" She asked as pulled my hair upon feeling the pain and pleasure.

"Rooftop." I said and she widened her eyes.

"N-next time... We're already naked here-" I cut her off.

"No, grab our phones. We're going now." I said and Nini freaked out.

"W-what?! L-like now??" She asked again and I gestured her to grab our phones so she did nervously.

I left the cubicle to see Mina just entered the bathroom with the robes and clothes I requested.

"Pass us the robe." I said as I put Nini down.

I put on my robe, place both our phones in my pocket each, grab my special ingredient from my blazer before carrying her again same as the previous position. Our privates are already touching each other. What's left to do is... lock it.

"B-baby... I-I haven't wear my robe..." She asked nervously.

"You don't need one. We're sharing. Mina, watch our clothes. We'll be back. I need to punish this naughty girl who disobeyed me." I said as I wrap Nini with my big sized robe without tying it.

I was walking towards the door when Nini started to ask questions worriedly.

"W-what if someone sees us?" Nini whispered.

"I will fork out their eyes." I whispered and she widened her eyes causing me to giggle.

I opened the door and headed straight to the elevator but I pinned Nini's back to the wall beside the elevator when we heard someone chatting at the elevator waiting area.

I covered Nini's mouth. There was fear and worry in her eyes.

"It's going to be okay..." I whispered as I pushed in my fingers into her entrance and smirked.

"You're so wet... Just listen to the sloshing sound of your woman's pee pee when I enter my finger in and out... Sliding so easily. I'm going to tease you and you can't fight back this time." I whispered and she hide her face under my neck.

Her ears turned red and her cheeks had a pink tint. She's so cute...