6

Jennie POV

"Nyanya! Nyanya!" Lucas called out for me when I was day dreaming in the living room, thinking about Lili.

"Yes, love? What's wrong?" I asked as sat down on the floor beside him, mummy and his new toys.

Mummy, Halmeoni and I bought for him more toys after being stood up by his mother. Yes you heard it right.

When we reached home, Halmeoni called her and talked about money. If she wants the money, she is to meet us tomorrow morning at XXX cafe.

Upon getting this call, she agreed to meet us tomorrow. I hope everything goes well.

"Are you okay? Jennie dear, you skipped your breakfast... Lisa's flight is 15 hours so she is probably resting in the plane. Eat your lunch, arasso?" Mummy caressed my cheek and I nodded.

12 hours has passed and it's literally 12pm here but there was no update from Lisa. Honestly, I'm getting worried. I thought she can use her phone when she's on board the plane? Plus, it's her private plane.

I've been calling but I couldn't get in the line for the last few hours.

I kissed Lucas and mummy before heading to the dining table. I didn't realize how hungry I was until now.

+

The personal chef cooked my favourite when I first came to the city. Seafood Aglio Olio. But sadly, I don't have the appetite but I need to eat something.

I ate a spoonful and chewed.

My phone chimed so I quickly opened.

It's Chaeyoung.

Chipmunk 🐿: Jennie! I got an update from Jisoo. She WhatsApp me to tell you that Lisa phone battery died. They had to go for emergency landing in Japan after their Pilot passed out in the plane and gave out white bubbles from his mouth. Jisoo, Lisa and their pilot is at Japan ### hospital, recovering their wounds from the impact. Looking from the blood test, someone poisoned their pilot. They are all okay. The doctor manage to flush out the poison from his blood. He is being monitored for the next few hours. Jisoo and Lisa had just gained their conscious.

"M-mummy... Lisa..." I whispered nervously.

"What's wrong, Jennie dear?" Mummy asked as she stood up and walked towards me with tiny Lucas in her embrace.

I passed the phone to Mummy before standing up and brushed my hair back to think what should I do.

"M-mummy... L-let's see Lisa?" I said and Mummy rubbed my back.

She's very calm right now.

"This is why we Manobans always bring a bodyguard along. Jennie, I'll ask the bodyguards to drive to your apartment to take your passport I made for you the other day. As for Lucas, we can't bring him-" Mummy was cut off by my phone ringing.

I picked up the call and set it to loudspeakers.

"Chip?" I answered.

"Jennie! Listen here carefully, Jongin is here in the city with his men! He came and ransack our apartment looking for you seconds ago. I think he read the letter you sent to your Appa that you're engaged with Lisa and he got furious. I had to tell him where you are or he will kill me. I'm sorry Jennieyah! Tell Halmeoni, Auntie and Uncle to double the bodyguards!" Chipmunk said and I look at Mummy nervously.

IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें