3

"I am disappointed that you guys were causing trouble in my classroom. I am all for students to express themselves, but I am against violence! Because there was no serious damage and all parties were at fault, I am giving detention. But if it happens again, you will have to deal with the big guy." Ms Tiffany said and Jisoo put her hand up. She nodded at her. But she didn't expect much from someone like Jisoo.

"By big guy, do you mean God?", she asked and everyone laughed. Ms Tiffany shook her head. She wasn't in the right mood to joke around them. It was already enough that they fought in class and now Jisoo wants to be a joker. But as she looked at the expression on her face, the teacher became worried that she wasn't joking at all.

9

"No, Jisoo, someone much bigger and scarier. Mr. Kim Jongin, the director of the school. You all know the drill, no talking and no eating. If I were you, I would work on what we learned today in class. I'm gonna go over to Mr. Kyungsoo's class, but I will be back. So, everyone, shush." Ms Tiffany explained and left the classroom after getting her notebook. She knew very well that they would talk, but she couldn't be bothered. She wasn't going to come back anyway.

As soon as Ms Tiffany closed the door and was nowhere to be seen, Irene sighed out of frustration and looked over at Jennie, who was sitting at the back with Jungkook by her side. Lisa and Chaeyoung were on the corner of the room on their desks, Joy sat by Sana, Jisoo was next to Taehyung and Irene was alone by the front.

"Thanks very much for ruining my day, Jennie. I hope you are happy that we are now both stuck in detention together." Irene said and Jungkook clapped his hands. Jennie gave him a confused look.

"Great short speech, Irene. But you are not the one to talk, my dear. Because of all of you, I am in detention. I didn't do anything." Jungkook argued crossing his arms. Lisa did a 'yikes' expression, because Jungkook was suddenly in a position that Lisa found herself in, a lot, last year. Always in detention because of other people.

"I was just trying to stop the fight. I warned you, Jennie, that you shouldn't do it. But you did it anyway. The only people that should be here is you and Irene." Jisoo said and everyone was surprised to hear her talk. The first that many of them actually paid attention to her was before and during the fight. Other times, she was just someone in the background.

"I agree with Jisoo. Lisa and I had to get involved as well, when we just wanted to stop you two from killing each other." Chaeyoung agreed with Jisoo, who smiled at her shyly. She was shocked that Chaeyoung knew her name.

23

"Oh great, now I gotta hear complaints from little miss new girl." Jennie mocked and laughed to herself. "Chaeyoung honey, nobody asked you to help. You did it for the attention, it makes no sense that you are here. If you wanted to fit in, you found a very absurd way to do it." Jennie told her and everyone was quiet for a second.

"Gosh, Jennie, will you ever grow up?!" All eyes laid on Lisa who was giving Jennie a glare, that she has never given before. "You think that the world revolves around you and that everyone here wants ruin your life. Chaeyoung was trying to help, while you made a whole mess out of nothing. Irene, she was sure speaking shit, but that didn't give you the right to start fighting with her!"

"Exactly. You should have talked it out. Now, thanks to your short temper, we are all here, when we could be anywhere else!" Taehyung said and Lisa nodded her head in agreement.