HEART IN SEOUL

LALISA MANOBAN

Hello there everyone! Let me just introduce myself. I am Lalisa Manoban and I like photography and travelling. I travel a lot and everywhere I go I try to capture everything that catches my attention. And now I am on my way to Korea. I have always wanted to visit Korea. It is such a wonderful country and the people here are so pleasant and gorgeous. I always had a thing for Korea. Whether it's the food, people, music, places, or something else, there's something special about it. I am in love with this country. And if one day I wanted to settle somewhere I would love to live here permanently. Language has never been a problem for me. Not to brag but I have a very high IQ thanks to my biological father. He was a great scientist, yeah was, died due to a severe heart attack when he failed one of his projects he was working on for years. I have never been close to him because he was always busy with his research. But yeah,it has been a long time like more than a decade long long time. And I have a complete family now. My mom married again to this amazing person. He has always been kind to me and my mom.

I am an only child in my family. In spite of that, I do have a lovely cousin who is almost always with me and who will be joining me on my trip to Korea. As far as this trip is concerned, it is mostly dedicated to him. In many ways, he reminds me of myself, but with a much smaller cerebral capacity...hahaha...but yeah he is my dearest cousin and I love him as much as he loves me. He has always been my protector during my high school days when I was bullied. But yeah now I am strong and independent. There are still some things that don't change. Even though I want to take care of him and myself, he still treats me like his little sister.

So yeah we are travelling to South Korea because my dear cousin got into this famous K-pop boy group called GOT 7. He has always been my music and dance buddy. We both love Korean music or should we say K-pop because we both love pop music rather than romantic songs. However, my parents always say that everyone has a soft spot and you will love romantic songs once you can relate to them. This brings us to the topic of my love life, which is abso-fucking-lutely nill which is zero. You know nothing at all. I am 22 years old, soon to be 23 and my two favourite things to do are travel and photography.

So this is my not so short introduction to myself. There is still a lot that you guys don't know about me and my family. But I would like to keep it that way so you guys keep me in your minds and hearts. I will sign off for now but see you all soon when me and my cousin Bambam reach Korea.

Jennie Kim

1

What's up everyone? Finally I can meet you all. It's likely that you already know me as one of the most famous K-pop singers here in Korea. I just completed the last concert on my first world tour ofJapan. We will spend a few more days here relaxing and unwinding before returning back to Korea. Me and my entire crew and managers are really overwhelmed by the results of our entire In Your Area Tour. And I love my fans and supporters so much. What I am doing today is thanks to all of them. I am so lucky to have them. I will do my best to do everything I can to make them happy and content with my work and art.

I love music and dancing. That is why I chose to be a K-pop artist. It is very tough to be successful in this industry. Even if you have money and connections, no one can guarantee that people are willing to love you. You must have a way into people's hearts and theirminds. Youu should be able to make an impression on them when they first see you. Even if that is face to face or on social media. If you can connect with them they are willing to love and support you and if you can't no matter how much money or influence from the higher ups you have you cannot stay in this industry. Yes you also should be competent at what you are doing but your personality also plays a huge role.