13

Jennie POV

Today is my graduation day. Well, Chaeyoung, Mina, Chaeng and Jihyo too!

That also means I'm already 6 months pregnant but I told Lili that I want to check the baby's gender only after graduation. You know, to make it more memorable.

Lucas can walk and run now. His English and Korean is getting more fluent with some pronunciation problems. But he is so adorable. He can't speak full sentence but he can make sense at least.

The pets? It has gotten bigger. Fatter to be exact. Of course it was pampered by Halmeoni who ends up keeping them both. She says it's so that Lucas will have a purpose to visit Halmeoni's Mansion more often.

Lucas and Rosie still have their playdates however the story is the same. Rosie still pulls Lucas hair and baby Lucas will still cry and repeat asking for attention. We even cut Lucas hair shorter since he do get annoyed with his curls sometimes.

I heard Chaeyoung will be working as Jisoo's secretary after this and Jisoo will open her own company just like Lili. Hearing this news, Lili was hoping I would do the same but I have a bigger plans I want to achieve.

With Mummy and Daddy's permission, I will be opening another chain company under Manoban Enterprise.

JM Fashion Enterprise.

What does my company do? Fashion designing and magazines of course! I will be hiring models, photographers, go to photoshoot events and be that top few magazines!

Where will my office be located? Opposite of Lili's building. Yup! Jeon Brother's office. Ever since those two 'disappeared', their parents opened another business elsewhere.

Also, I have a feeling Lili was behind that plan. She wants to be close to me at all times. I don't blame her. I worry if I need help and she's too far away from me... I'm gonna be real pregnant the next few months.

Just like the doctor said, Lili's nausea stopped at the middle of my pregnancy however since now I'm at 6 months, getting closer to the birth, Lili is back to being nauseous.

"Mummy, Daddy... Where's Lili and Lucas? I thought they'll be coming..." I pouted.

Jisoo is here with Rosie... Why isn't Lili and Lucas here to support? Sigh...

"Don't be sad, Jennie dear. She should be nearby." Mummy rubbed my back.

The host announced that parents and recipients are to be seated now so we did. I looked around to find Lili and Lucas but to no avail. I only saw Halmeoni sitting at the back, chatting with some random people of her own age range.

"Before we start our graduation ceremony, we would like to listen a few words from our guest of honor, Lisa Manoban and Lucas Manoban!" The host spoke and I widened my eyes before turning my head towards the stage where Lili appeared in a dashing tuxedo with a rose on her left hankerchief pocket and my precious baby who is also wearing the same but a mini version, walking alongside Lili.

YOU'LL ALSO LIKE

The crowded went awed upon seeing them both. Me? I started to tear up. My two precious babies! Mummy and Daddy rubbed my back as they chuckled.